The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Dynamike On The Judge Mathis Show (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Nice performances, Mike. You clearly impressed the judge.
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24052 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2014-02-21 23:21, Mike Brezler wrote:
Did you ask the show ahead of time if you could perform a couple of tricks?

I did mention it to my promoter. The judge did not know about it until last second.

Quote:
I noticed they used your real names... what magic name does the guy with the red hair go by?

Keri Kazz
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24052 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks Roger.
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
255 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
The Maury show is a great idea for publicity, unfortunatly my two kids look just like me.

Dam it.
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3272 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On 2014-02-22 00:46, Pompey2L.A. wrote:
The Maury show is a great idea for publicity, unfortunatly my two kids look just like me.

Dam it.

Pompey2L.A, I don't think it's a factor if the children look like you; facts and truth do not matter.

To appear on the Maury show you must be qualified to be a guest so you should first sell your home, buy a double wide and not only move your family in, it helps to move in random people with no front teeth to sit around and smoke dope; then remove both children from school and just accuse your wife that the children are not yours.

During the pre show interviews with the producers, crying and showing anger and screaming "how can she do this to me and the children" will score you points

Appear on the show wearing your magician's tux and just keep telling your wife that even though the children are not yours, you will always love her and that she will always be your magical assistant; this will get the audience on your side.

Then when Maury announces after the break that "YOU ARE THE FATHER" jump up and run over and kiss your lovely wife and everyone will cheer and clap.

Guaranteed that your bookings will soar.....
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24052 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2014-02-21 21:34, Howie Diddot wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-02-21 21:17, Dynamike wrote:
I can use the clipping of me performing the magic as a promo.

Yes that's the kind of advertising I would want, letting the world see me in a courtroom. Would that promo advertisement be that you can to sue them, or you can be sued, you or to hire you?

I would feel relaxed using it as a promo because I am the plaintiff. If I was the defendant, that would be a different story towards my prospects.
Check out how the promo looks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzaTotHTXzQ
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
Quote:
On 2014-02-21 18:59, Dynamike wrote:
Yes I did get it back. He and his buddy were suppose to add the touch ups (fogger and strobe lights) to my Flash Appearance. I paid in advance when they came to pick it up. They never returned it. He would not return my calls. I did not know his address until I did some investigating.

Which begs the questions:

Who WERE these guys? How did you find them? Why did you give them BOTH the prop and your money?

I must say, you are a trusting guy!
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2227 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
Even the defendant was laughing. I'd definitely use it.

That's how to turn a negative situation into a positive one.
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Quote:
Who WERE these guys? How did you find them?

That's what I would like to know as well.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Bazinga
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Bazinga
Excellent clip Mike. Pure gold. One really good thing about it is that there are no suspicious camera cuts where a viewer could think it was trick photography.

Congratulations, on winning the case, winning the crowd, and getting a great clip.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24052 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2014-02-22 10:18, General_Magician wrote:
Quote:
Who WERE these guys? How did you find them?

That's what I would like to know as well.

I knew the defendant for years. He used to work in a magic shop. We would run into each other a lot in club meetings, etc. He was known by a lot of people. His partner he brought with him to my house to help pick up my stuff was a new person to me.
Bazinga
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Bazinga
Oops, I guess I made a moostake. I assumed because you said you got your stuff back that you won the case. After reading the other thread I went and watched the whole show.

The case was confusing to me. I didn't understand your reason for being there, but I still congratulate you on winning the crowd (inclluding the judge) with your magic and for getting a great clip.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24052 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I did not know if he still had it from the threats of his aunt.

The 3 reasons I did not want to go and pick it up:

1). The main reason. At the beginning I gave the guy and his friend $200 to fix up my illusion by adding a fog machine and strobe lights. He was suppose to bring it to the gig, next, to my house after the gig. He stop returning my calls. I did not know where he lived at first. When I found out where he lived, the fog machine and strobe lights he was suppose to get for me were not with my equipment. I wanted to talk to him directly to see where those items I paid for were. His aunt did not care about those items, even I told her I paid for them. She would just tell me to come get my stuff. I rather take everything away the same time. He was being childish my hiding behind his aunt. He should have called me, not her.

2). I noticed her being hostile. If I would have went back, something negative could have happened. We probably wold have gotten into an argument the same way we got in one over on the phone many times. She would probably lie and have me put in jail. When I did go pick up my equipment after the show, she did called the deputy sheriffs to her house.

3). It was about 30 miles away. I did not want to drive back there again.
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
You look shorter on TV. I had you pegged as a six-footer.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24052 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
People also don't know I have a long reach.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Quote:
On , Starrpower wrote:
Quote:
Yes I did get it back. He and his buddy were suppose to add the touch ups (fogger and strobe lights) to my Flash Appearance. I paid in advance when they came to pick it up. They never returned it. He would not return my calls. I did not know his address until I did some investigating.

Who WERE these guys? How did you find them? Why did you give them BOTH the prop and your money?

It should be pointed out that the Judge did not believe Mike's account of the events in question. He accepted the other guy's.

On a separate thread on this court appearance, posted by Mike himself, he called the other guy a cheater. This was despite the fact that the judge found against Mike. I think he should show a bit of class and amend this.
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3272 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On , TonyB2009 wrote:
Quote:
On , Starrpower wrote:
Quote:

It should be pointed out that the Judge did not believe Mike's account of the events in question. He accepted the other guy's.

On a separate thread on this court appearance, posted by Mike himself, he called the other guy a cheater. This was despite the fact that the judge found against Mike. I think he should show a bit of class and amend this.

I can't agree with your assessment on the "results of the trial" (old Dragnet TV show ending)

Mike could not for whet ever reason retrieve his property; he was trusting and paid in advance for the work; he tried to pick it up and was not successful because the fogger and strobe lights had not been installed and the work was not completed.

Mike had to hunt down the guy address by asking around where he lived; Mike was fearful that returning to the guys house and talking to his mom again would escalate a bad situation; and nothing Mike tried was successful.

As a last resort he filed a lawsuit and served papers to have a court hear the facts and make a determination.

The results of the trial was the court ordered the defendant to return Mikes property to him and the defendant was awarded nothing, so in the eyes of the law, Mike prevailed in his case; had the prop been destroyed, damaged, or sold, I'm sure the judge would have awarded Mike a monetary award.

For as long as I've known Mike he has always been a classy guy and in my opinion, his performance in court solidifies this
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24052 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Howie, are you a lawyer? If not, you should become one. Smile
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3272 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On , Dynamike wrote:
Howie, are you a lawyer? If not, you should become one. Smile

I am a magician and proud of it; there are no plaintiffs or defendants when I'm performing. there is no down side to my profession, I go to a birthday party every weekend, play with my tricks for the children and perform my magic, have birthday cake and some where along the time I'm in the home, someone slips me money.

I'm a magician and proud of it....

Mike, I have no desire to be a lawyer, but on Tuesday, Feb 25, 2014 at 11:06AM in the morning, I will defend a friend by posting the truth
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24052 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Peace, Love and Soul.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Dynamike On The Judge Mathis Show (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL