The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Penguin Mentalism Lectures (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Elman1
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Elman1
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2018, Lior wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 27, 2018, Johnny250 wrote:
Lior manor lecture is proably One of the best investments you'll make. Lots of good stuff, but mostly advice from a professional who has been making a living for decades from shows

Thanks Johnny250
I like you a lot

Quote:
On Jan 27, 2018, Elman1 wrote:
. Iam sorry to say that I was disappointed with Lior Mannors lecture and couldn't understand the glowing reviews, perhaps I need to rewatch it.

Thanks Elman1
I like you Smile Smile Smile

Sorry Lior, I like you too Smile I feel bad now, perhaps my comments were too harsh.
BruMagic
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of BruMagic
My votes are for Colin Mcleod and Banachek.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Banachek's lecture was exceptional. He really is one of the most convincing performers of the art.
pacozaa
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of pacozaa
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2018, Alan M wrote:
ROSS JOHNSON!

A lot of great lectures have been mentioned here but if you haven’t seen the Ross Johnson lecture, do yourself a favor.

It is far more than just effects; It’s like a masterclass in mentalism.

Search out reviews here if you want more details but if you are looking for mentalism you can not go wrong with this lecture. I’d have paid the price just to watch his performance.

Thank you. Just finish watching him. He is a legend.
Cryptghost
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Cryptghost
Quote:
On May 24, 2018, Stunninger wrote:
Banachek's lecture was exceptional. He really is one of the most convincing performers of the art.

I agree, fantastic lecture, very cheap for the price in IMO
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
I'm hoping all of the great performers they've already had get a chance to come back with the new Live Act format. I'm very interested in hearing their thoughts on creating an act, routining, persona, performance, and presentation much more so than I am about learning some more tricks.

I'd be very keen on seeing Max Maven and Ross Johnson returning with Michael Weber moderating as I've experienced first hand how his insights offer tremendous value even when he's not the one lecturing.

Hoping the gods hear me on this.

EDIT:

According to the P3 Magic Theater website Max Maven is indeed schedule to appear in November, perhaps the gods have heard me...
Cryptghost
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Cryptghost
EDIT:

According to the P3 Magic Theater website Max Maven is indeed schedule to appear in November, perhaps the gods have heard me... [/quote]

Will be great to see Max Maven, Boo!!!!
loserdlj
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of loserdlj
Peter Turner,Colin McLeod,Looch和Patrick Redford
ltrblst
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of ltrblst
Joe Diamond!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Penguin Mentalism Lectures (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL