The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AT THE TABLE LIVE: Jon Armstrong - 6/4/14 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
EddieM
View Profile
Regular user
Experienced but only
172 Posts

Profile of EddieM
I know this is a few months away, but since I just saw Jon post a new video about this lecture, I thought I'd make a thread about it.

--------------------

Price: $24.95
Trailer: At the Table Live Lecture - Jon Armstrong
DATE: June 4th, 2014 at 4:00pm PST

People know Jon Armstrong for his trick, "Tiny Plunger". He will perform and explain this effect in detail. But people don't realize Jon is also a creative force who has assisted Disney Imagineers, comic book creators, and films, all in the pursuit of thinking creatively. Jon brings a comic-book approach to his magic, which he will discuss with us in great detail. In this two-hour event, he will also perform and explain some of his best creations, including some of the new material he has not yet shared elsewhere.

Link: At the Table Live Lecture - Jon Armstrong 6/4/2014

--------------------

As a big fan of the Jon's work, I'm looking forward to this one!
- EddieM
inaciolino
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of inaciolino
What was the list of contents? How does it compare with Penguin's lecture?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
No he wont be explaining tiny plunger in detail....thats not going to happen BUT Jon has a ton of great material...
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
It's a cant miss lecture.....it's Jon Armstrong, Close Up magician of the year at the magic castle....you cant miss on this.
inaciolino
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of inaciolino
Quote:
On May 11, 2014, inaciolino wrote:
What was the list of contents? How does it compare with Penguin's lecture?

I still have these questions!!!!!
magicmichelle
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of magicmichelle
Inaciolino
At the Table has multiple camera angles, can be downloaded or streamed, includes interview style format along with lots of tricks. If you want to find out more about the lecture here is the description and video from Armstrong himself http://www.murphysmagic.com/Streaming/Product.aspx?id=52909

I hope you try one of the At the Table's out and let us know what you think and let us know how it compares!
Michelle Quinn
Murphy's Magic Supplies
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Magicmichelle? Really? Smile
MichaelMann
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of MichaelMann
Kozmo? Really? javascript:emoticon('%20:P%20')
magicmichelle
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of magicmichelle
Yeah really!
Thanks Koz by the way for putting out such a great effect like Tiny Plunger with Jon. Great magic.
Michelle Quinn
Murphy's Magic Supplies
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Michelle, stop sucking up.....
inaciolino
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of inaciolino
Quote:
On May 15, 2014, magicmichelle wrote:

I hope you try one of the At the Table's out and let us know what you think and let us know how it compares!

That's totally unfair. I have all his DVDs and I already watched his Penguin Lecture. I don't wont to spend more money to see him "telling me the same joke". Jon is a fantastic magician, a wonderful teacher but if this lecture isn't going to have a lot of new material it won't be worth for me.

I keep asking myself what you guys have to hide? Why you don't tell us the Table of Contents? I still have my questions. I hope someone can help me please. See you!!!
Mike.Hankins
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mike.Hankins
Quote:
On May 17, 2014, inaciolino wrote:
Quote:

That's totally unfair. I have all his DVDs and I already watched his Penguin Lecture. I don't wont to spend more money to see him "telling me the same joke". Jon is a fantastic magician, a wonderful teacher but if this lecture isn't going to have a lot of new material it won't be worth for me.

I keep asking myself what you guys have to hide? Why you don't tell us the Table of Contents? I still have my questions. I hope someone can help me please. See you!!!

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

I have taken over as Production Coordinator and will be the Host for At The Table.

Listed below is what Jon plans on lecturing about. His lecture will be divided into (2) parts. Close up and then Parlor/stage...

CLOSE UP

Two tricks with pocket change.
Rubber Band Melt
Band Thru Neck
Making Card Tricks Into Card Magic -
Updating the spelling trick
Tiny Plunger Ideas
Magic Castle Fooler

STAND UP

Open Change
Repeat card under watch
Convicting Cards Across
10,000 Dollar Closer

Hope this helps!
Mike.Hankins

Instagram: MHMagic77

Twitter: @HankinsMagic

FaceBook: Yup!
inaciolino
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of inaciolino
Quote:
On May 29, 2014, Mike.Hankins wrote:
Quote:
On May 17, 2014, inaciolino wrote:
Quote:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

I have taken over as Production Coordinator and will be the Host for At The Table.

Listed below is what Jon plans on lecturing about. His lecture will be divided into (2) parts. Close up and then Parlor/stage...

CLOSE UP

Two tricks with pocket change.
Rubber Band Melt
Band Thru Neck
Making Card Tricks Into Card Magic -
Updating the spelling trick
Tiny Plunger Ideas
Magic Castle Fooler

STAND UP

Open Change
Repeat card under watch
Convicting Cards Across
10,000 Dollar Closer

Hope this helps!

That helps a lot. Thanks so much.
magicmichelle
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of magicmichelle
I'm glad this helped. I know Jon is very excited about sharing this material next Wednesday, June 4th.
Michelle Quinn
Murphy's Magic Supplies
Mike.Hankins
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mike.Hankins
WE GO LIVE THIS WED, JUNE 4th!!!

Guys and Gals,

Have your questions ready to ask Jon whatever it is you want! (Within a PG-rated scale)

I will be hosting the lecture (my first one!), and taking as many questions as I can from you all...

This is going to be a fun-filled lecture. Jon has a LOT to share in his 2 hours with us, and I am really excited to a part of this event!

Please join us!
Mike.Hankins

Instagram: MHMagic77

Twitter: @HankinsMagic

FaceBook: Yup!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Jons AWESOME!
magicmichelle
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of magicmichelle
Jon is at Murphy's and is preparing for a great lecture. I hope you all have reserved your seat At the Table.
Michelle Quinn
Murphy's Magic Supplies
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
50mins away until At The Table with Jon Armstrong!

Get the info at www.murphysmagic.com/atthetable

KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
We are live with Jon Armstrong!

www.murphysmagic.com/atthetable

KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Now onto parlor magic!

www.murphysmagic.com/atthetable

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AT THE TABLE LIVE: Jon Armstrong - 6/4/14 (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL