The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Stealth Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Photofnish
View Profile
Regular user
Issaquah, WA
140 Posts

Profile of Photofnish
I've been doing a one-ahead mentalism trick (which I learned from Mark Wilson's "Cyclopedia of Magic") for almost ten years now. Recently, however, I decided to look further into mentalism, leading me to purchase "Practical Mental Magic." I also began looking into getting a peek device. The Thought Transmitter sounded great, but I wanted something a little more practical. Enter the Peter Nardi's Stealth Wallet, which I recently purchased from Elmwood Magic. I like the product -- decent-quality leather, plenty of spots for credit cards and ID. I think it's a good choice for someone who wants an everyday wallet that doubles as a mentalism tool.
doowopper
View Profile
Elite user
492 Posts

Profile of doowopper
Could you please describe the type of effects that can be done with the Stealth Wallet.
Thanks.
Richard
Photofnish
View Profile
Regular user
Issaquah, WA
140 Posts

Profile of Photofnish
The wallet's only use is as a peek device. From what I understand, it's a smaller (though less versatile) version of Nardi's MindSpy Wallet. It comes with instructions for a couple of routines, including the routine you see on the video clip at Elmwood Magic's website (worth watching). Here's the abbreviated version...

You ask your participant to imagine himself or herself sitting in front of a movie screen in a darkened theater. You tell them to envision their favorite Hollywood actor/actress on said screen, and you ask them to write down this person's name on the back of your business card. After you've tucked the card safely away (keeping their answer clearly hidden from view as you do so), you ask them to then imagine a movie that this actor was in. You remove another business card and have them write this down as well. And so on...

Eventually, you tell them the name of the movie star they're thinking of and, with any luck, also the name of the movie.

This is but one routine you can do. You're really only limited by your imagination and your choices in how/when to handle the wallet.

Here's are some more posts on the wallet: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Stealth Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL