The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Wow!..people are really stepping up! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
533 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
Does anyone know the name/supplier of the trick Aaron Harp does toward the end of the news story where someone colors a picture with 4 color markers and he produces a prediction with the colors in the same place? I have seen this before, but wasn't sure what it was called or if it is available on the market.
Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
Please don't tell me it's available from Jack Moyer!!!!
magicnator
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of magicnator
Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
Thanks!!! I thought that I had seen it for sale, but couldn't remember where (or the name).
Swann101
View Profile
Special user
539 Posts

Profile of Swann101
Wow Aaron Harp is one to speak as he has ripped many on on this very forum...!
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1223 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
It's a fitting story, given all those who lost money.

Who has Aaron ripped off?
Dixie
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of Dixie
QSwann101
Providing names and facts was the key to stop Jack Moyer and his Snap Illusion company.
If you feel that you have been ripped off and want to stop someone, just do the same.
I have no idea whether Aaron has done anything wrong or not, but at least he had the guts
to do something against that cheater from Indiana and that is why I have to thank him.
Richard Erb
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Why did he order from Snap Illusions in the first place? He kind of had it coming to him!
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1172 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
I found it slightly ironic Aaron performs with a knockoff version of ProMystics Color Match at the end of the segment. This was briefly brought to market by Mark Mason in early 2013, which I saw Mark demo at the Magi Fest. When it was brought to his attention it was a knockoff, Mark, as the honorable man we know him to be, immediately discontinued carrying the item. Kudos to Mark Mason.
Dixie
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of Dixie
There have been many Café members in the past, discussing the bad quality and th ebad ethics of Snap Illusion.
Maybe those who have information should now contact Andy Treinen from "whas11" (atreinen@whas11.com) who is interested in any information about Snap Illusions and his former owner.
That would be much better than changing the topic from a company which took lots of money from magicians for nothing to someone else.
There is enough to talk about the ethics of the moyer family and it is not over until money is returned or the thief is charged.

Dearwiseome:
That was avery wise comment (although totally useless).
I remember that in the beginning, several magicians with good reputation have been talking positive about Snap Illusions.
Fortunatelly you have been the wise guy who knew it all before and let us hope for you that you will never losse money to a cheater.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Wow!..people are really stepping up! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL