The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FLUX (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Magic Piet
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Magic Piet
Ok so I just made two gimmicks in my own language (Dutch) and I think the result is great. For people from Belgium or the Netherlands: five of diamonds (in Dutch: ruiten vijf) is easy to make yourself. I first thought it was impossible to make one that looks good to use but you need to try (more than 1 time).
salcioppa
View Profile
New user
Columbus, Ohio
59 Posts

Profile of salcioppa
This is one of those effects I bought years ago, dropped in my drawer, and never performed. I liked the effect but never did anything with it. I was going through my orphan drawer the other evening and found this, got it out, and checked it over again. Just to keep myself from being bored, I decided to try it out at a gig, a corporate cocktail hour. I did it a half dozen times. I can honestly say it got great reactions. I'm going to keep working it to see if I can refine it to the point where it becomes one of my "go to" effects. My only criticism is it takes up pocket space, but that's life in the big city, I guess. Usually I stroll around, then work from a table a bit, then stroll again, so for me, it's not too difficult to do a pit stop and pick up some new material so it's really not a problem. All in all, I'd say I'm surprised that it got such startled reactions from my audience. I like this trick.
At a convention of mind readers, a man sees an attractive woman he'd like to meet. He walks up to her and says, "Hello! You're Susan. Who am I?"
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
The gimmick is pure GENIUS and people cannot fathom how the miracle happened. Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FLUX (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL