The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » 4' Wave by Aldo Colombini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
Just bought this. I perform several of Aldo's effects and have been wanting this for a while. Especially since we just lost him, I decided to get it.

Love this version of the B'wave premise.

There is no equivoque and all can be examined. It has really blown everyone away that I've shown it to so far. I'll be performing this regularly.
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
I want to learn that one, too.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
It's an excellent version.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
lcwright1964
View Profile
Special user
Toronto
569 Posts

Profile of lcwright1964
I am a cheapskate and a complete amateur (i.e., I don't plan to make money from my magic) and admit to a reluctance to splurge on individual tricks as opposed to books and compilation videos, but this one fascinates me and in honour of the late Aldo I must pick it up.

Les
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
It is also in one or two of his ebooks, forget which
lcwright1964
View Profile
Special user
Toronto
569 Posts

Profile of lcwright1964
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2014, fonda57 wrote:
It is also in one or two of his ebooks, forget which

Mamma Mia. Just bought it.

Les
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Cool. I think I'll get the same one Smile
SmittyWitty
View Profile
Veteran user
Fairhaven, MA
325 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
The Essential Aldo, a 3 DVD set, has this (on Vol.2) and may other gems. Great tricks, rather easy to do, and very entertainig.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2896 Posts

Profile of Tom G
There's a couple of versions on Aldo's site. One is a DVD on the trick, which can be downloaded from Lybrary. Really clever solution to the trick.
lcwright1964
View Profile
Special user
Toronto
569 Posts

Profile of lcwright1964
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2014, Tom G wrote:
There's a couple of versions on Aldo's site. One is a DVD on the trick, which can be downloaded from Lybrary. Really clever solution to the trick.

I got the video as well as Mamma Mia, both through Lybary. They present two different approaches to forcing the desired suit--one self-working, the other using a little SOH.

Which version are folks here referring to?

Les
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
1.) 4'Wave Cards: http://www.wildcolombini.com/cart/produc......609c8516 (Cards included)

2.) 4'Wave DVD: http://www.wildcolombini.com/cart/produc......609c8516 (Cards included)

3.) 4'Wave Instant Download: http://www.lybrary.com/4-wave-p-180939.html?affid=9649 (3 blank faced cards not included)

I believe that the difference between the three is that #1 includes cards and written instructions. #2 is a DVD as instructions and the cards. #3 is an instant download instruction manual, without the three blank cards. If you have the 3 blanks, #3 is the way to go. If you don't have the cards, your choice is between a DVD as instructions or written instructions.

Zack Johnston
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » 4' Wave by Aldo Colombini (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL