The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Bridge by Aaron Alexander a sort of review (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of tricky360
This sure Is a unique piece, and Aaron's style of writing is easy to understand. I have read through this a couple of times and this has really got me excited, and can't wait to road test it.

This has endless possibilities and certainly has my mind working overtime on this.
Aaron has included some brilliant routines to get you started.

I shall try this out later today and write a full review on how it goes, great work. Smile

Bye for now.

Michael.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I'm already killing with this and loving every minute of it!

For me "Bridge" was a completely organic, totally rational and deeply personal addition to my own "bag O' tricks" - it provided another way to make what I already do even better.

For those of you who pre-ordered Aaron's manuscript and know the mechanics behind what he's offered here, I'm writing up a short set of notes re: my initial thoughts, early experience and how I intend to use "Bridge" in my own work to send him and will request that previous buyers and current supporters have access to these same notes if desired.

Aaron in his videos could have been a "cosmic twin" and sideshow reflection of my own self in some way...I look at my own performances and demonstrations of waking hypnosis, energy work, spontaneous healing, instant inductions, "Magnetic Puppeteering" and so on and smile when I watch his videos. In my early trials and experiments with "Bridge" this is how I've been using it...establishing the connection, carrying it further through empty space between us "energetically" to where our hands are separated but they can STILL FEEL my pulse and the energy/connection flowing between us...and then from several feet away I ask them to "just watch and notice what WANTS to happen easily, naturally and automatically when I go like this..."

As usual, my subject/audience member/participant involved begins to mirror and mimic exactly my own movements, actions and even inner states. "Bridge" gives me a much faster and TONS better way to get into my own TIA, hyp and energy work material, sharings and live demonstrations. Efficiency is the rule of the day and really what Aaron is teaching here, I feel, is how to produce a "magical state of mind" and the experience of enchantment through a raw, deep and primal connection that ignites the imagination immediately. It's a near instant induction and the state it produces is absolutely conducive to suggestion based work of all types and kinds. It's a stepping stone and an island all at once.

This offering takes things to another level, a more appropriate level for me personally and "Bridge" is another one of those VERY FEW THINGS I've seen in recent years that has me feeling refreshed, inspired and grateful again when it comes to what we do and the real, TRUE potential we have to share, connect with and benefit others.

J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
Jerome,

Wow. Just wow.

That's high praise indeed and when I pre ordered I though I was getting something out of the ordinary and, with the pre order deal, good value but now with your added insights this item is rapidly turning into one of my most anticipated purchases of all time.

I loved Dr Bills work and I can't wait to see where Aaron has taken it.

Cheers,

Tony
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of aalexander
I'm really interested in the similarity of our work, given that we seem to have come to it from completely different backgrounds. I've only just gotten my hands on some of Jerome's stuff and am still digesting. But this brings me to pointing out one of my favourite things that I see becoming clear in the feedback from various performers:

The method in Bridge is philosophically neutral. It can fit into demonstrations that are more mysterious, or ones where you explain what is happening as its happening. Your worldview or position in "Randi is right!" threads really doesn't matter, because the method relies on a simple human dynamic that we all carry with us every day. And because you aren't covering a trick, you never give misleading or dramatized explanations unless you choose to.

Jerome, I'm really looking forward to those notes.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
You are in for a treat Aaron! I'm glad to see your work is so quickly getting the attention it deserves. And Bridge is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what Aaron has created. Yet they all share much in common in terms of application, philosophy and impact despite very different appearing outcomes.

By removing lables, for one example, Aaron's work becomes accessible across the board. When I released JP, it was not only to provide an effect but to help performers struggling with suggestion-oriented work by providing a reliable example so they could first experience the effects, in turn greatly enhancing their ability to perform them. Aaron has done the same, to an even greater degree.

Jerome, I'm glad that you are getting so much out of Bridge and like I wrote, I wanted you to have this long before you did. My bad that it didn't happen but you've more than caught up! The very fact that your backgrounds and philosophies are so different yet allow the creation and ease of application of this kind of work speaks voulumes to me.

Where you took JP in TV was stunning. My favorite feedback had to do with children who were being helped by your applications of JP along with how you "evolved" it so thoroughly along hypnotic lines. This and similar feedback from practitioners of all kinds (a lot of chiropractors for some reason, lol) has been very gratifying. Now I can't wait to see what happens with Bridge and other work of Aarons once you've had time to "operate" upon them! Let's keep bouncing ideas off of one another!
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2014, Bill Cushman wrote:

Jerome, I'm glad that you are getting so much out of Bridge and like I wrote, I wanted you to have this long before you did. My bad that it didn't happen but you've more than caught up! The very fact that your backgrounds and philosophies are so different yet allow the creation and ease of application of this kind of work speaks voulumes to me.

Where you took JP in TV was stunning. My favorite feedback had to do with children who were being helped by your applications of JP along with how you "evolved" it so thoroughly along hypnotic lines. This and similar feedback from practitioners of all kinds (a lot of chiropractors for some reason, lol) has been very gratifying. Now I can't wait to see what happens with Bridge and other work of Aarons once you've had time to "operate" upon them! Let's keep bouncing ideas off of one another!

Thank you, Bill!

I'm having a great time getting to know Aaron and his work and likewise I'm having a blast with his material, approach and unique insights.

Yes, I'm still using JP and the application I shared with you for children specifically. Works great with adults too! Smile

Let's catch up soon...I miss you, guy!

J.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of aalexander
I've had a couple people ask: I'm sending out copies to those who pre-ordered at noon (Central N American time) today. I'm doing them individually, so they will not all be noon on the nose.

I'll leave up the pre-order price for the rest of the day.

-Aaron.
SShawUK
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of SShawUK
I would be doing this a terrible disservice if I was to try and paraphrase my thoughts.
For those of you interested in Bridge, I can only politely request you take the time to have a read of my full review over at http://magicblog.org/bridge-aaron-alexander/
I will be keeping a close-eye on Aaron's work, but also on this thread, in the hope that many happy purchasers get as much use out of this as I've had!
Best Wishes,
Stephen
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

www.magicblog.org
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
That's an excellent review, Stephen!

Thanks for linking it directly too. I couldn't find it by just heading to your site and was interested in hearing about other's early thoughts, feelings, trials, success and experience with "Bridge."

I'm putting "Bridge" through the paces several times a day now and it's like reuniting with a long lost friend.

I just finished using it at the end of a Tarot reading this morning...my cards, trusted pendulum and "Bridge" was all I needed to create the effect I was looking for (healing, rapport, connection, shared interpersonal communication via telepathy and subtle energy fields, etc).

What I've found most interesting is the "extra" phenomena that ends up being produced when dealing with material of this nature (especially with a little "help" from pet techniques like my "Crimson Wall" and "Instant Connection Pattern").

During "Bridge" pulses are fading gently, stopping and slowing down in sync, watches, rings and other jewelry is becoming hot or cold, movements, breathing and blinking are perfectly mirrored, ears start ringing, goosebumps erupt...it's wonderful.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of aalexander
To be clear, these went out at noon Central today (8 hours ago). If you haven't received yours, check your spam filter. If it's not there, email or PM me directly, since a few emails seem to have gotten screened out somewhere in between (possibly because I was sending so many emails with the same subject and attachment).

Any orders placed between now and midnight will be sent around midnight when I take down the pre-order button and replace it with the regular price button.

I've had a few people already email me with great stories of using this, and it's only been in their hands 8 hours at most! Keep it up, and don't be shy to post your thoughts or experiences.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1771 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Hey all,

Want to put my two cents in on this little gem, but before that let me say that Aaron is a very kind and genuine soul which clearly comes through in his words as well as the series of emails we have exchanged. I am still digesting this among a bunch of other recent purchases and honestly I can say this little simple piece has me thinking the way Pete's Portugal Notes made me think...to clarify, that means A LOT. It's simple, most won't see the true value in it because it is not a "trick" which is where it's true power lies. Practical, worth the price of entry and put out by someone who I feel could be a huge influence in the fields of hypnosis, mentalism and magic...by doing the real thing. Can't wait to see what else Aaron has in the works.

-Jakob
John Arcanum
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of John Arcanum
I had good expectations for Bridge and holy hell man. Aaron, add another fan to the list Smile.

After reading through Bridge a few times and letting my thoughts circulate and/or wildly spin out in a creative maelstrom, I found myself in an opportunity to give it a go tonight. Having some experience with hypnosis and suggestion based work I had no question of Bridges efficacy, what surprised me was how quickly it took hold.

Granted, I tried this with a friend who is also a Wiccan and natural candidate for this type of work, yet I couldn't believe how quickly we entered that 'space' together. I'm sure most of you know what I mean by the 'space', that place where your awareness connects with anothers and their intention follows your own. I simply asked her to hold out her hand and connect with my energy, and we were connected. After feeling our combined pulse I asked her to place her other hand on the ground to feel the pulse of the Earth. As her hand became joined, united, and merged with the energy of Gaia she found herself unable to lift her hand as the energy of the Goddess moved up her arm and connected with the pulse of her own heart.

My friend believes in magic and she loves her Goddess, yet she never truly experienced either before tonight. I've never tried anything like this before, it was a spontaneous act that fit perfectly in the moment. I think that goes a long way to show how easily Bridge lends itself to creative applications infused with the Artists own Vision.

Aaron, thank you brother. If your other books are available, sign me up for a copy. I can't wait to see what happens with the next Bridge I cross.

John
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3194 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Just finished to read this, and I have to say that I avery impressedn with this work.
Is something that I will use for sure as process for a LOT of things. Very nice writing style and I am sure that we will hear about Aaron a lot in the future!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I swopped a couple of pieces for aaron's Bridge...

i have to be clear and say I do like it, but just not quite as much as some of the other guys in this thread!

i think it is far better than 80% of the mainstream stuff that has been released - so that in itself (i hope) is taken as a compliment...

i feel as though it is a very interesting piece, and as someone very interested in "imagination" plots, this is something you can do propless, and is a mental-connection/imaginatory process that works well...

it "feels like", a more realistic version of Telepathy In Action in some ways, and obviously Dr. Bill's Jumping Pulse and other related work...i think its useful to know, and fun to play with...

for those that have read it or ordered it, for phase 2, try to make the heart-shape that appears in a lot of selfies and on the sports field these days (the welsh footie player Gareth Bale has trademarked it I think?)...
I've asked to be banned
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of mindguru
My type of book, it made me think and being real is my thing.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of aalexander
I found this review by Bret Maskill a few days ago and thought it might be worth sharing. He's a more classic magician/mentalist and he goes in to quite a bit of detail describing the effect,its presentation in the document, and its possibilities in practice.
CVawlle
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of CVawlle
I friggin love this!

Aaron has something pretty special here Smile

I pretty much echo what Jerome and others have been saying, brill.
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Aaron's customer support is great. He really cares about his customers.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of aalexander
Speaking of customer service, I've had 5 or 6 people now who have had Bridge filtered out and not even make it to their spam. All were using a Microsoft web mail service (all Hotmail, though possibly one @live.co.uk now). Pre-orders of Bridge went out at noon on March 5. For regular orders, anything I don't send out within 48 hours due to my mistake is free or I'll add a bonus for your trouble (your choice). That is the window of time to expect.

If you haven't received Bridge already, either I made a mistake or a spam filter did. Contact me and I'll get your copy to you ASAP.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1252 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
When will PE be ready to be delivered to waiting minds?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Bridge by Aaron Alexander a sort of review (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL