The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Bridge by Aaron Alexander a sort of review (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2015, Exitmat wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2015, shakuni wrote:
The copy at http://bridge.pygmalioneffects.com/ is the latest and fully updated copy.

Bridge extended was a collaborative limited edition project which included application of bridge principle. Its not available any more.

Really? That sucks. I wonder what the purpose of that is. If I'm going to buy something I want the whole thing with all the information available. Smile

Thanks for the reply though. I appreciate it.

Bridge does have all of the information available.

Bridge Extended was a collection of routines, presentations and applications for Bridge created by other performers. As I understand it, the only way to get a copy was to contribute an idea. So it has never been available for sale AFAIK.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
taikuutta
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of taikuutta
Hey, ordered and paid this 2 days ago and still no ebook. I also emailed Aaron twice, no answer. Smile
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
488 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
I'd urge patience in this matter. Aaron has been traveling recently, so his access to email will be intermittent. Bridge will be worth the wait.

Regards,
AH

Quote:
On Dec 30, 2015, taikuutta wrote:
Hey, ordered and paid this 2 days ago and still no ebook. I also emailed Aaron twice, no answer. Smile
taikuutta
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of taikuutta
Got it! looking forward to dive in. <3
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
Once you've read Bridge, be sure to check out Bridge Extended to see how the concept can further be utilized!
taikuutta
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of taikuutta
From where?
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4456 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Anyone still using this 5 years later?
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2583 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Yep.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4456 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Still good???
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2583 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Why would it not be?

I use Aaron's techniques in, quite literally, every single solo performance I do. While it may seem like his stuff is way out there and unreliable, in fact it's built on extremely reliable principles and I rarely, if ever, have any trouble with them. Basically, if you do it right and you commit to it, it will always work. Given my style his stuff is one of the best fits for me on the market.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of aalexander
Quote:
On Nov 19, 2019, dave_matkin wrote:
Still good???

It's a good question to ask on 5 years on. The answer is yes, it gets used daily by several people who do 100+ gigs a year, and many others. Yes, I still use it, yes, I still stand by it 100%.
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
Quote:
On Nov 19, 2019, dave_matkin wrote:
Still good???

Yes, just read the Ant Queen and performed it in family, it was amazing, the effect was HUGE and linking it to other effect made it TERRIFIC!
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of aalexander
Hey all! It's Christmas, and the first person to PM me their email address gets a free copy of the Bridge ebook.

(If you're late, you can still get AQ for free at its new home).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Bridge by Aaron Alexander a sort of review (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL