The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Fictional characters to represent each suit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tsing520
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of tsing520
I am very new to magic so I'm not sure if something like this has been done before but I was wondering if any fictional characters are easily paired with each of the 4 suits? I want to design a trick and the part which I am trying to get now is a character for each suit of the deck. I was thinking tinman from wizard of oz for hearts because of his obvious association with the heart (or lack thereof). Does anybody have any suggestions for diamonds/ clubs/ spades or improvements on my tinman association?
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8663 Posts

Profile of harris
Sam Spade. For the spade

Bam Bam for clubs

Kal El / Superman for diamonds
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
tsing520
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of tsing520
Thank you =) I was looking for characters who are visually associated with each suit so Bam Bam holding a club and Superman with a "diamond" on his chest are perfect. Is there any charecter you know of who carries around a spade?
Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Shikanominarazu
If you can't think of any shoveling characters, remember that the spades are actually swords. The combination of black and sword calls Zorro to my mind, but there's no lack of sword bearing fictional characters to choose from.
dzen871
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of dzen871
Someone who have a black-black heart, when it comes to Spades
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Fictional characters to represent each suit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL