The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism Reveals 3 (232 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..15~16~17 [Next]
clairvoyant
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of clairvoyant
Anyone received this yet?
Energizer
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of Energizer
Any news on this one?

The guy has released at least 31 new products since I pre ordered around five years ago which is really annoying
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
How much did you pay?
jstreiff
View Profile
Special user
701 Posts

Profile of jstreiff
I have been waiting for years. I have contacted Elsdon repeatedly in Facebook and been told there were delays, that other projects or personal issues got in the way, more recently that it would be available soon, etc. I am not going to say he is untrustworthy, and I would love to be wrong about this, but based on this experience I am reticent to buy from him again.
John
ChrisWall
View Profile
Regular user
England
139 Posts

Profile of ChrisWall
Pre-ordered this too, never got it but did manage to persuade Mark to give me my money back. It's SUCH a shame because the first two books are some of my favourite books, I found them invaluable and I would still rebuy the first one IF Mark ever publishes it.
"Have your cake and eat it... there's no other reason to have a cake" - Derren Brown

https://www.chrisreadsminds.co.uk
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Mark should be REALLY ashamed of this. How many people placed pre-orders? He should refund them all ASAP.
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
I pre-order and was promised the book would be sent after two-three weeks. This is a couple of years ago... And the book was quite expencive.
Energizer
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of Energizer
Well he's just sent out an email saying it is finished and will be sent out in mid-October.

This is great, but I won't be holding my breath ...
GusVanNostrum
View Profile
Veteran user
With automatic writing I've produced
343 Posts

Profile of GusVanNostrum
It is now less than 60 hours left to "5:00pm (GMT) on Friday the 13th of October"

From Marks mail: "The eBook will be sent at 5:00pm (GMT) on Friday the 13th of October and the hard copy will be mailed out on Monday 13th of November at the latest. Very likely sooner, but that date gives ample leeway for me to be certain."

I am not holding my breath, but this is the most promising promise ever since the delay started a couple of years ago.
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
755 Posts

Profile of Marc O
This thread reminds me to never hit the pay button if at any point there is an anouncement for a preorder on his equivoque book.
Unbelievable that some are staying so calm and silently wait for so many years.
Owen
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Owen
Is it sold out or can you still order it?
GusVanNostrum
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of GusVanNostrum
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2017, Owen wrote:
Is it sold out or can you still order it?

We'll see. Right now everything looks as if it actually will appear tonight.

IT IS EXCITING

But since it is Friday 13th, you will never know for sure.

Whether it will be sold as well, to the people that didn't wait five years, only Mark will know that.
I'm hoping they at least get a much higher price. Both Mark and the poor souls that chimed in £100 back in 2012 deserves that.
LoveKey1988
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of LoveKey1988
Really hope Mark asked for an updated adress from everyone Smile))
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
I got this email from Mark a year ago, when I said I would not buy anything from him before getting MR3:

"I have several customers who feel the same way and who have been getting me to stockpile some purchases for them to buy once they have MR3. I also have quite a few others who have been continuing to purchase my material irrespective of their wait for MR3.
Either way, the great news is that the wait is almost over! MR3 is completed at last and the pdf will be with all purchasers this weekend, with the printed hard copy to follow soon after.
I hope this is the news you were looking for 😀
Many thanks for your incredible patience.
Best regards,
ME"
GusVanNostrum
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of GusVanNostrum
Did you get your books friday last week? I was away, and I cannot find anything in my mailbox. Maybe I did not even order it.
Owen
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Owen
Still waiting to see if I can even purchase it...
GusVanNostrum
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of GusVanNostrum
I almost hope it will never be published
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2017, GusVanNostrum wrote:
I almost hope it will never be published

Why?
GusVanNostrum
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of GusVanNostrum
That was obviously a tongue-in-cheek joke as it would be an infinite mystery if it was going to be delayed forever by new reasons.

The story of the book would become greater than the book, and the greedy, longing consumers would finally learn a lesson and write their own stories. I don't know. I just find the whole situation bizarre and intriguing. Don't you?
Owen
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Owen
LOL I hear what your saying Gus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism Reveals 3 (232 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..15~16~17 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL