The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Blood from nose (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Neal Roter
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Neal Roter
Is there away to make a blood come out of my nose on command!?
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Punch yourself, really really hard.
Smile
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
kaos
View Profile
New user
UK
58 Posts

Profile of kaos
Stick a blood capsule in one of your nostoralls this will allow you to still speak normally. You could try and squash them without using your hand or you could just wait for them to melt.
I have no idea if this would work it's just an idea!
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
You could experiment with some stage blood.

Also...Graftobian (theatrical makeup company) has some great translucent powder that turns to blood when it comes in cotact with water (wet the knife with water and you have a nice wound).

I have a lot of good stuff like that.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Tantrik
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of Tantrik
Get a small bulb like an ear washing bulb for infants. There are some tricks which use a smaller bulb, but I don't want to give them away here.

Fill it with stage blood and cap it (if it doesn't have a cap) with a ball of magician's wax. Palm it, work the top off, bring your hand up to your nose and squeeze...
brainman
View Profile
Special user
861 Posts

Profile of brainman
Thanks Astinus for this great tip!
I immediately had the idea to powder my face and my hands and then go outside in the rain and wait for the reactions ...endless possibilities...happy stigmata,
P
PossumSlimm
View Profile
New user
MN
79 Posts

Profile of PossumSlimm
I did this a few times actually during a demonstration of pre-cog. The response, though intense, probably wasn't worth the effort (nicking the septum with a small blade on an offbeat during a bluff).
the levitator
View Profile
Special user
Spellbound Productions
546 Posts

Profile of the levitator
I use capsules all the time. They work great, and the clean up makes sense, because you can just blow the evidence away. Trust me, no one will ask to see the tissue! Smile
"It's all in your head...."

James Anthony
www.jamesanthonymagic.com
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Quote:
On 2004-01-08 07:29, brainman wrote:
Thanks Astinus for this great tip!
I immediately had the idea to powder my face and my hands and then go outside in the rain and wait for the reactions ...endless possibilities...happy stigmata,
P

No problem. I love theatrical makeup and they have some of the coolest stuff out there.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
restlessplots
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of restlessplots
Not that I would recommend this, but when I was in high school we would snort dogtag chains up our nose, and into our mouth, then connect the chains and do push up--yes reall weird..however, it is possible to sort a a really thin tube up your nose and into your mouth (a good yoga book will explain how this is done) and then connect it to a plate lifter with blood, bite on command instant blood.

I am having problems with the size of the plate lifter to get the blood though the tubing, but it does seem workable, more study is required.

Rest
PossumSlimm
View Profile
New user
MN
79 Posts

Profile of PossumSlimm
Quote:
On 2004-01-10 22:08, restlessplots wrote:
Not that I would recommend this, but when I was in high school we would snort dogtag chains up our nose, and into our mouth, then connect the chains and do push up--yes reall weird..however, it is possible to sort a a really thin tube up your nose and into your mouth (a good yoga book will explain how this is done) and then connect it to a plate lifter with blood, bite on command instant blood.

This is an *excellent* idea. Thank you very much for sharing that.
kaos
View Profile
New user
UK
58 Posts

Profile of kaos
This is a very good idea! I personally would not try it! I can't see why I would want to make my nose bleed,
it's not exactly "shocking"!
PossumSlimm
View Profile
New user
MN
79 Posts

Profile of PossumSlimm
Well, I tried it since my last posting, and it works brilliantly! If I end up using this, I'm sending you a check. Thanks again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Blood from nose (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL