The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Getting people to remember who you are. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
Great Vid Danny Smile
ThatHypGuy
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of ThatHypGuy
WOW! I had to check why my webpage was buzzing so much...I think I found out!

Thanks Jesse for your comments! I'm glad you like the Skit! Next time I'm in your neck of the woods..beer is on me!

For those who don't know...I figured I would create a way to take an old routine, and shift it into a marketing tool. Honestly it came from a show I did VERY early in my career. As you've probably read in the intro.."As we arrived at the location to set up for the show, the young co-ordinators of the school greeted us, and showed us to the room we’d be performing in. I asked him if he’d ever seen a hypnosis show before. “Oh, yes! We’ve had the same hypnotist for at least 4 years. He just couldn’t make it this year.” Lucky for me! I asked him “What was his name?” He responded, “Honestly, I don’t know.” Just to recap: The same hypnotist had performed for this person for at least 4 years, and by all accounts, did a great show. But even with all that said, his name was forgotten almost as soon as he left the stage."

Without going into much detail Jesse, you won't realize the full impact of the routine until you use it.

Hi Anthony! great to see you here! Regarding the skit: It's about umm.. completely opposite of the video Danny put up. Not that what Danny did is not HILARIOUS, personally I LOVE those chain reaction skits. I saw Dr. Scott Lewis (RIP) do some stuff early on, that was HILARIOUS! It's not like that as far as chain reaction goes...but much..BIGGER than that.

Anyway, thanks for those who have checked it out! I appreciate it, and feel free to email me! LOVE to chat with other folks on how to improve skits/ and help others grow in the hypnosis business!

Looks like a good group to belong to..I'll have to read through some of the older posts. I've only been around for a little over a decade doing this full time, so..always something to learn!

Cheers!
Richard Cole (That's my real name!) not to be confused with the Led Zeppelin Manager.
www.thathypnotistguy.com
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Welcome, Richard. Hope you stick around and have some fun here. Tony
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19821 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I hope you stick around to contribute to threads that are not about your products. Welcome.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
ThatHypGuy
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of ThatHypGuy
Will do Danny! In fact I spent WAYYY to much time last night reading the magic stuff! This is a great site! Looking forward to contributing even more. Nothing like helping others grow in their business!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Getting people to remember who you are. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL