The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Inexpensive Do-It-Yourself Busking Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3084 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
The Magic Nook just published my "Do-It-Yourself" Busking Table plans and instructions in The Wizards' Journal #26. My busking table criteria:

General Requirements:
G 1 - The table must be sturdy, but portable enough to lug all over a city without getting a hernia.

G 2- The table must be easy to set up and easy to break down when the cops tell you to move along and stop blocking traffic.

G 3 - The table must be capable of holding a busking bag beneath it in such a way that spectators can’t reach inside to help themselves to your precious props or any cash you may have stashed therein.

G 4 - The tabletop must be capable of holding all sorts of things that the wind is just dying to blow down the street and into the gutter.

My Personal Requirements:
P 1 - MY table must be fitted with traps leading to secret wells that are invisible and undetectable by the nosiest five-year-old brat in the crowd.

P 2 - MY table must be exactly the right height for ME, and not some giant or dwarf craftsman who built it with his own dimensions in mind.

P 3 - MY table must have a fabric top that serves as a performing pad, but which can be removed and washed or replaced easily and inexpensively by a cheap so-and-so like me.

Most of all, my table must cost well under $100, not just because I'm cheap, but because I'm church-mouse-poor as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Inexpensive Do-It-Yourself Busking Table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL