The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AT THE TABLE: LIVE - Jason England - 4/02/14 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

S-Branham
View Profile
Elite user
Folsom, CA
456 Posts

Profile of S-Branham
At the Table: Jason England
April 2, 2014

4:00 pm PST/ 7:00 pm EST

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S17255

There are two sides to Jason England: the knowledgeable, affable card man, and the expert cheat. BOTH sides will be covered in detail in this live, online lecture experience. Over the course of two jam-packed hours, we'll sit down with Jason and ask him his favorite effects to perform, his philosophy of card handling, and tips on quintessential sleights for the magician. Then we'll switch gears and talk about cheating, hustles, and scams, and get the real work on moves like the Bottom Deal, tabled switches, shuffle controls, and more. If you love card magic, this is an exclusive opportunity to sit down with one of the world's finest card handlers...all from the comfort of your own home.
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
I have the same thought when I see Jason do card magic as I do when I see a Ferrari drive by: Dang.. I gotta work harder Smile

Beautiful stuff, can't wait. I can never get enough examples of perfection!!
EddieM
View Profile
Regular user
Experienced but only
172 Posts

Profile of EddieM
Looks like Jason England just published a new teaser trailer talking about this. I saw it up at the MJM site:
At the Table Live Lecture - Jason England

Sounds like he's going to cover a bunch of routines......some of which he says have never been seen before. This should be good. Like Acar says, the guy makes you want to improve your own magic once you see him.
- EddieM
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
We are live with Jason right now!

Super informative and we're not even through the first effect!

I posted a sneak peek on Instagram
http://instagram.com/murphysmagic

Find out the info at
www.murphysmagic.com/atthetable

-Kyle
mellanp
View Profile
New user
Scranton, Pa.
59 Posts

Profile of mellanp
Jason England was fabulous, teaching from easy to more difficult card magic. He covered Zarrow shuffle techniques and second dealing. This was in the context of the many card effects taught. Anybody who does card magic is doing himself a misservice not watching this lecture. I especially enjoyed his five card poker deal effect and "The Gathering!"
sjrw
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of sjrw
How does this compare with his Penguin Lecture?
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Lecture was really great. Jason's tips on the Zarrow Shuffle helped me immensely. As I arrived late I do not know if Jason told the audience he was sick because he was coughing quite a bit throughout the lecture. Which was mildly annoying.
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2014, mantel wrote:
Lecture was really great. Jason's tips on the Zarrow Shuffle helped me immensely. As I arrived late I do not know if Jason told the audience he was sick because he was coughing quite a bit throughout the lecture. Which was mildly annoying.

Hey man

His work on the Zarrow was so great! I'm not a card guy but I'm already getting it down! You're right, Jason did mention in the begging that his allergies were crazy bad but he was a trooper!

-Kyle
billmarq
View Profile
Special user
State near Arizona
570 Posts

Profile of billmarq
I was privileged to be there in person and it was a really great experience.
Honi soit quit mal y pense.
TCB
View Profile
Loyal user
I am so happy to be promoted because of my
210 Posts

Profile of TCB
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2014, billmarq wrote:
I was privileged to be there in person and it was a really great experience.

I see Daryl was there in the audience also. Must have been cool to meet him. If I didn't learn anything else from Jason England (which I learned alot), I learned about Breather Crimps. I am fairly new to card magic, and had never really used them. I saw he used them alot, so I have really started getting into them. I can put a Breather in the deck, and cut to it almost every time
There Is No Revolution Without Evolution
inaciolino
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of inaciolino
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2014, sjrw wrote:
How does this compare with his Penguin Lecture?

I have the same question.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AT THE TABLE: LIVE - Jason England - 4/02/14 (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL