The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Patter for 3 Frog Monte (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
856 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Quote:
On 2004-01-08 00:37, RC4MAG wrote:
Tim: Bob's last name was McAllister and from your question I now wonder if the frogs you have are originals or a knock off set. Bob made them up years ago and distributed them himself or through Hank Lee (I think). I remember Bob saying that Hank was the largest purchaser of his items.
The routine he used was mostly his, with a few gags from me thrown in. I don't recall what was in the instructions he provided with the trick. I do have one home made video tape of him performing this. About 7 years ago NY magician "Scarbelly" Hittner threw himself a big 75th birthday party and a few of the magician's attending planned an hour show for the occasion. It was a great party with Bob performing using one of the waitresses from the place. A lot of the restaurant staff came into our private backroom to watch the show as the word spread what was going on. Also appearing in this show were Ventriloquist Stan Burns, Doug Edwards, Dave Cremin, Frank Reyes and myself (hope I didn't leave anyone out).
- Rene

I know this is a old thread but found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opkrA15zaIc

Leo Jr
kwhs
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of kwhs
Does anyone have a frog from the three frog monte set that they would part with. I need a replacement for my set. I have one that no longer squeeks. Aside from palming a squeeker, I would rather have a working frog.
kwhs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Patter for 3 Frog Monte (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL