The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Found Hindu Basket at Cost Plus World Market? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5765 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
It would take a little modification, as in cutting some holes, but when I looked inside it probably could work with an assistant up to 110#. http://www.worldmarket.com/product/cala-......rch&cx=0 It was quite light, too, but made of thick enough metal. Would this make a good Hindu Basket?
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1539 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
Don't see why not, but I sure wouldn't want to lug it around!
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5765 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I was able to lift it with ease, in the store. It looked much heavier than it was. It was the size of a small Hindu Basket.
Lin_
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Lin_
I agree It can be used as like Hindu basket.
But expansion of the the size of basket can be a good idea, also,
and more illusion ideas can come out from this table, I think.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22839 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
There is no shoulder on that pot. It would not make a good Hindu Basket. The Hindu Basket is actually rectangle, but the shoulder is very important to hiding things. For that much, you could probably find a basket weaver / maker to give it go. Micheal's use to give basket weaving classes. Why not call around and see if anyone or a group would be interested in a challenge.

The measurements are in the Work Shop topic. Some time ago, someone wanted the dimensions and they posted them. Do a search.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5765 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I simply posted it for those who may be looking for a basket. I'm not looking to add more illusions, any time soon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Found Hindu Basket at Cost Plus World Market? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL