The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Harry and Leslie Anderson on any of the SNL discs? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Merenkov
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of Merenkov
I remember Harry and Leslie doing their dueling straitjacket and chair rope escape on Saturday Night Live, I think around 1983? Does anyone happen to know if this performance is included on any of the Saturday NIght Live DVD collections?
Merenkov
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of Merenkov
I think I've answered my own question. For anyone interested, the performance in question appeared in Episode 20 of Season 8 (May 14, 1983). I'm pretty sure this episode has not been included in any of the SNL DVD collections.

On a related note, Harry Anderson appears somewhere on the 4-disc DVD set: 'Best of An Evening at the Improv'. If anyone happens to know what trick he performs in this collection, I'd be interested in knowing.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
It probably isn't included in any of the sets because 1983 was when SNL was being produced by Dick Embersol, before Lorne Michaels came back. There might be an issue with releasing the episodes from '81 to '84. Just speculating.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
Check outube...I think I've seen the clips there...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Merenkov
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of Merenkov
A great idea, imgic, as there are several clips on YouTube. I'd still like to find these on DVD if I can, though...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Harry and Leslie Anderson on any of the SNL discs? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL