The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Hiring Full Time Performer Near Columbus, Ohio (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

o2b2b2
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of o2b2b2
Creative Safety is looking to fill a full time vent/magician position in the Columbus, Ohio area for the Officer Phil Programs. We do school shows, up to four a day, using magic and vent to teach elementary kids about safety and drugs. Depending on school locations, overnight travel can be required, with an occasional Sunday needed, too. Travel expenses are covered. Equipment, scripts, and a vehicle will be provided, along with insurance and 401K. This is a salaried, year round position. Applicants need to have kid show performing experience, be a US citizen with a valid drivers license, and be able to unload a suitcase table and equipment from the vehicle. I've been performing for this company for nearly 25 years. If you are interested, email me more information and questions at: Mike.Eakins@creativesafety.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Hiring Full Time Performer Near Columbus, Ohio (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL