The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Last Chance - Christopher T. Magician Super Secret Episode (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
cwbny
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of cwbny
Thanks so much Peter and Magicodine. Magicodine, trust me, the wait has been killing me too. I just finished scouring the proof copy for errors, made all the changes, and re-uploaded the file. It's officially done! I'm ordering one more proof copy just to make sure everything looks like it should in person, and then it'll be ready for the magic world.

The promo video has now been taken down. Thanks again to everyone who helped make this possible. I'm hoping everyone will consider the help and long wait well worth it.
magicodine
View Profile
Loyal user
italy
202 Posts

Profile of magicodine
Hi there, any update?
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2014, cwbny wrote:
Thanks so much Peter and Magicodine. Magicodine, trust me, the wait has been killing me too. I just finished scouring the proof copy for errors, made all the changes, and re-uploaded the file. It's officially done! I'm ordering one more proof copy just to make sure everything looks like it should in person, and then it'll be ready for the magic world.

The promo video has now been taken down. Thanks again to everyone who helped make this possible. I'm hoping everyone will consider the help and long wait well worth it.

Can't wait Christopher! Smile Looking forward to your release.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Good news! Christopher's book has been released.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=17
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Last Chance - Christopher T. Magician Super Secret Episode (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL