The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Joshua Jay is coming to Chattanooga (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
Http://ring112.org/events/2014/4/3/joshua-jay-lecture

He says he LOVES Chattanooga (well, really, who wouldn't?)

Hosted by the Chattanooga Magic Club, Ring 112, M. H. Ortwein Ring; the Chattanooga Magic Club Ring 112 is one of the oldest continually active magic clubs that is associated with the International Brotherhood of Magicians. Founded in 1919, it actually predates the IBM.

We've recently played host to such greats as Banachek, Jay Scott Berry, Dan Harlan, Steve Daly, and Jeff McBride (and probably others I'm forgetting Smile ). We're expecting Joshua Jay to be a quick sell-out, so get your spot early. Now for the first time, you can pay online ahead of time.

I'd do it!
...what if I could read your mind?

Chattanooga's Premier Mentalist

Donatelli and Company at ChattanoogaPerformers.com

also on FaceBook
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
See this lecture! He WILL blow you away with his killer strolling and close-up routines. He lectured to a packed house here in Raleigh last night and rocked!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Roy the Illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee, USA
147 Posts

Profile of Roy the Illusionist
I wish I could go to that! Joshua Jay is the author of my first magic book: Magic: The Complete Course.
Are you watching closely?
Roy the Illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee, USA
147 Posts

Profile of Roy the Illusionist
He'll also be in Nashville on April 1: http://nashvillemagicclub.com/index.php/......o882b7pg
Are you watching closely?
DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
This is tonight. Anybody within driving distance of Chatt-town, c'mon over! One block off the freeway (I-75) at Exit 1 (East Ridge).

Thursday, April 3, 2014
7:30pm – 9:30pm

East Ridge Retirement Center
1417 N Mack Smith Rd
East Ridge, TN 37412

also on FaceBook
DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
This was an outstanding lecture by a great performer who is truly passionate about Magic. If you get the chance to see him, do it! From impossible card effects to mentalism to impromptu, if you only hit one lecture this year, this is the one.

Of course the BOR table had some things not available anywhere else, not even on Joshua’s website. You know you want it! Smile

I definitely give this two thumbs up.

also on FaceBook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Joshua Jay is coming to Chattanooga (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL