The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Super Walking Knot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
785 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Hi, I have acquired the "Super Walking Knot" but with little to no instructions. Would someone please help me with this great effect? Thank you.
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
You tube search for topper martyn
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
There is more to it then the presentation, need to know how to tie the knots smoothly.
REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
785 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
I agree Mr.Hegbli. I do not want to fumble when it is supposed to look like a simple job of tying 2 pieces into a knot.
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
785 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Does anyone have a diagram instruction sheet that they could copy and send to me?Please.
REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
785 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Thank you for your help.
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
I bought this straight from Pavel. It's a DVD and it shows how to tie and unties the knot. TheDVD is called "Junior Walking Knot", Effect & Method. Not sure if you can still buy from any shops but they should be around. Here's the link to his site but not sure if it is still operational. http://www.pavelmagic.com/us/mainhome.php?p=productstosell

Hope this helps.

-Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Super Walking Knot (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL