The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » What kind of magic props do you carry with you? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1354 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
I never leave home without 3 sponge balls in my right back pocket and a TT in my right front pocket. Along with a borrowed spectator miracles are created. Smile
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1581 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Deck of cards
Imp pad
L**PS in wallet
Toosh
Escamoteur
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Escamoteur
Currently always leave the house with : Stealth Assassin, Will to Read, some blank slips of paper and business cards, along with a pen or sharpie. Also some things prepared for use with Quinta or equivoque. Straight magic wise I usually have just rubberbands and whatever coins I have in my pocket should the need arise.
LeafyMagic
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of LeafyMagic
For the majority of the time, I have a regular bicycle deck with STC and psypher loaded in it. I also carry my psypher sharper pretty much everywhere. In my wallet I have fraud and about 8 blank business cards prepared to do a "ouija board" anagram, to do voodoo and shutterlock.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » What kind of magic props do you carry with you? (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL