The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Pict-ionage by Stephen Young (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Garbo
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Garbo
Glad you like it Derek Smile

And thanks Steve Smile
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
I purchased this off Stephen the other day and within a few days my beautiful package had arrived.

Stephen had already emailed me the PDF instructions for me to read over the weekend and I was highly impressed with his thinking!

I had been made aware of Stephens work when he sent me a draft for his Free Will Coins, something I loved so much I sent a few of my ideas to Stephen and he graciously asked if he could include them in the instructions which I of course said YES!

After reading the instructions for Pict-ionage I was immediately thinking of presentations and situations I could use this in, the method(s) in play are VERY easy to learn and within 30 mins I pretty much had each revelation nailed - even without the photos in hand!

Yesterday when the photos arrived I set to work giving them the standard "wife test" that so many of us like to do. I presented it as a "seeing with the fingertips" experiment and it fooled her badly! This meant it was ready to take to the real world!

Last night and this morning I have spent most of my time road testing this out at the various establishments around my area and each time the reactions have been fantastic.

The photos themselves are very well made, the markings are so innocent and nobody would suspect a thing. The fact that you get 10 revelations (if you want) out of just one piece of information is amazing - It must have taken Stephen a long time to come up with this and to then to release it for everyone to use is very generous!

The instruction are well written and his crediting is superb, this is NOT difficult to do and for someone like myself who had to take their maths exam at school 3 times to get a C grade, I found this incredibly easy to do!

Well done Sir!

Regards
Art
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
westo
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
461 Posts

Profile of westo
The smaller cards are perfect for me. I would also suggest learning the cards upside down, if you know what I mean.
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek' and 'The Westo Dump'
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2382 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Although I knew what the images looked like, I was totally surprised when the set arrived through the post. They are totally unlike anything I have and use and immediately intrigue.

This is something genuinely different and very practical and, as I mentioned when I received the instructions, Pict-ionage can be used in so many ways and opens up a great many possibilities.

Thanks Steve, another major and very welcome release.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I'll be announcing a new competition soon where you could win a free PICT-ionage.

Stay tuned

steve
Garbo
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Garbo
Need any help? Smile
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3112 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I have been playing with these cards for few days now and I can say that steve did a GREAT work!
A lot of possibilities and Iam planning to use them projected on a big screen on cruise ship.
Beautiful system and I can see myself using them a LOT!
Great job my friend!
Luca
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
774 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
Any word on the competition? I'm really excited about this, as I have some great ideas that might be possible.

Matthew
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
The competition is under way on the Penny For Your Thoughts section.

steve
jcss
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of jcss
Excellent idea
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
A video of one possible way of performing PICT-ionage is imminent.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
And here it is:
https://youtu.be/9hrOqKochR8

steve
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3603 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I absolutely love this. great presentation idea. This is really easy too.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
A great presentation idea, enjoyed it.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Thank you for sharing.
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
774 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
Ahhhh! I absolutely love this presentation!!

Stephen was so kind to send me a set of these a while back. I was recently in the middle of packing and moving and have misplaced them. I'm going to have to tear the house apart to find them, but it will be worth it Smile

Stephen's material is becoming top notch. His has surely caught everyone's eye.

Best,
Matthew
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
If you cant find them Mathew, let me know and I'll send you a replacement set.

Steve
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1705 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Okay, I am late to the party, but I just ordered Steve's PICT-ionage. I am real high on his Visionary (1 and 2), and so the more I thought about PICT-ionage, the more sold I became on the effect's [possibilities. The discussion on this thread helped me decide, so thanks to all of you.

I am more likely to use it as a memory demo than a remote viewing demo, but I will suspend that decision until I read the instructions--yes, two times as some of you have suggested!

George
somethingupmysleeve
View Profile
New user
London, UK
73 Posts

Profile of somethingupmysleeve
I'm very late to Stephen's work, but I love the look of this effect! Looks like such a fun presentation, so think I'll really enjoy this. I also like the look of Trinity, so now trying to justify giving Stephen the next tranche of my magic budget!
Wardy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
193 Posts

Profile of Wardy
I've had this for a few months and have now settled on my preferred presentation. I do it as a questioning/ body language routine, like I'm a human lie detector but they only have to give me no answer or a one word answer. I also a have list of items for the specs to confirm and I write my answers down on a separate sheet. This is my finale for my longer set, using multiple specs. This is perfect with Trinity for me as it takes the whole premise to the nth degree.
It's only Stephen's products and Sven pads for me this year, what more could I need?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Pict-ionage by Stephen Young (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL