The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Legion: A supremely practical name divination (a review thereof) (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2014, Relick666 wrote:
Recently performed Legion via chat to Jerome Finley. He was thinking of Brandon. Nailed it..! Yay! Smile

Jerome, I want to thank you for your time, advice and fantastic support, you're a very kind & positive leader, that always motivates us new creators to keep releasing great material!

Can't wait to know your thoughts about Legion!

Kind regards,

Andreu.


This is very good, I need some time to think about it because, while it works exactly as described and gets the desired results with incredible accuracy, there's a step in the process that needs some reflection. My current solution is to use Scott Grossberg's "Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth" to make the process more organic and provide a very, VERY helpful aid for the participant. Peter Turner created a sensation with his version which I've still not seen or experienced directly, however, Brandon Queen has some vicious work on the propless name divination and I've used my own methods for several years now with great results.

My task at this point is finding ways to blend, meld and streamline everything I've got access to here and make it workable, efficient and effective for my own purpose and varied uses, which are many. "Legion" is wonderful in its premise and the resulting effect can be mind shattering, no doubt about that. There's a necessary step in the process that, while I don't prefer, in this case it's worth it and by combining BQ's unreleased work and current experiments on the theme, my own and what Andreu has provided us with "Legion" I'm feeling pretty confident. For most people the method, presentation and final effect (the direct name revelation of someone only THOUGHT OF) is going to be worth several times what this is sold for. I like it and I can recommend it.

J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Thanks for the great comments!

I'm happy to say Legion has been a massive success. Smile

Btw, just received this email:

Quote:
Hi Andreu,

I have tested Legion 2 times via internet with great results.

Good reactions!

Fabien.



Thanks for your feedback Fabien!

Glad to see it works in French so nicely. Smile

Andreu.
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Europe
611 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
I'll throw something else into the mix.

If you had a Lo-Shu square set up so that letters of the name were shown and gave the participant a number of stones to place on the square whilst your back was turned.

On turning back, briefly, it would be fairly easy to not only ascertain the total, but also the number of letters in the name.

Just a thought.

Alan
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
That's a fantastic approach Alan..

I like that you're creating your own presentational ideas; it's exactly what I aimed for. Smile

Legion is now 100% compatible with English, Spanish and French names!

Andreu.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2014, ajb6864 wrote:
I'll throw something else into the mix.

If you had a Lo-Shu square set up so that letters of the name were shown and gave the participant a number of stones to place on the square whilst your back was turned.

On turning back, briefly, it would be fairly easy to not only ascertain the total, but also the number of letters in the name.

Just a thought.

Alan


Alan,

This is fantastic and exactly what I'm currently doing with regards to the method and resulting approach made available through "Legion." As posted above, I use Scott Grossberg's "Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth" (PERFECT for "Legion!") and Mancala stones.

To begin, my client receives a full "Vitruvian Square" reading via numerology and based upon their name and DOB. During the course of their personal reading we find another person close to the sitter and affecting an important choice or decision of theirs at current. This person is acknowledged and we give them a quick reading to better understand the gifts, strengths, lessons and opportunities they bring to the table.

Because I've already spent a fair amount of time on the participant's own reading, how we use their name as the basis and foundation (etc) it's even easier now when it comes time for "Legion" as they've had a strong and practical working example and now understand the basics.

This is the point wherein I close my eyes, take some deep breaths and begin "tuning into" this individual and their unique energy as expressed through the art and science of numerology. As I'm centering and connecting, my client uses a small bag of Mancala stones, flower petals, colored beads or assorted pieces from my bone casting set for the rest. Once they have done their part on Scott Grossberg's "V.S. Casting Cloth" I open my eyes, note the info briefly as everything is pushed to one side and/or begin my reading as everything else is folded up, returned and put away.

It's strong...really, REALLY strong!

I've got some other ideas I'll send to Andreu and he can share them as desired. Nothing major...just a few personal alterations I've made in the script and my instructions to the participant, subtleties for the gender discovery and how I've been turning this into a full blown "miracle class" reading and demonstration. For those interested, I'm basically going through my entire handling and presentation of Paolo Cavalli's "Shades of Mind/Into the White" combo as taught in my own series "The Professional's Choice" trilogy. By combining elements from the reading with psychological and statistical forces, drawing strong associations and naturally occurring connections this is getting a lot more mileage than one might normally expect or suspect.

After I get this to the point in which I know it was made for and destined, this will take a rightful place in my permanent repertoire and become one of less than a dozen pieces I actively use and have become so well known for...it's that good. I've taken to the important task of memorizing EVERYTHING...week 1, males. Next week, females.

Loving it,
J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Europe
611 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
Jerome,

That sounds fantastic!

I've tried using Legion a couple of times using the 'placing stones' method now and it really can be a very powerful addition to a 'reading' environment.

For example the sitter can ask a question about another person and you can give a very accurate reading (hopefully) and then end with revealing the name in any way you deem suitable, which should take their breath away!

Brilliant product and a very valuable thread.

Thank you all.
Alan
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2600 Posts

Profile of NeilS
It is good to see how Legion has generated these other excellent ideas. As I mentioned before, I think the effect could be perfect for Psychic parties.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2014, Jerome Finley wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2014, ajb6864 wrote:
I'll throw something else into the mix.

If you had a Lo-Shu square set up so that letters of the name were shown and gave the participant a number of stones to place on the square whilst your back was turned.

On turning back, briefly, it would be fairly easy to not only ascertain the total, but also the number of letters in the name.

Just a thought.

Alan


Alan,

This is fantastic and exactly what I'm currently doing with regards to the method and resulting approach made available through "Legion." As posted above, I use Scott Grossberg's "Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth" (PERFECT for "Legion!") and Mancala stones.

To begin, my client receives a full "Vitruvian Square" reading via numerology and based upon their name and DOB. During the course of their personal reading we find another person close to the sitter and affecting an important choice or decision of theirs at current. This person is acknowledged and we give them a quick reading to better understand the gifts, strengths, lessons and opportunities they bring to the table.

Because I've already spent a fair amount of time on the participant's own reading, how we use their name as the basis and foundation (etc) it's even easier now when it comes time for "Legion" as they've had a strong and practical working example and now understand the basics.

This is the point wherein I close my eyes, take some deep breaths and begin "tuning into" this individual and their unique energy as expressed through the art and science of numerology. As I'm centering and connecting, my client uses a small bag of Mancala stones, flower petals, colored beads or assorted pieces from my bone casting set for the rest. Once they have done their part on Scott Grossberg's "V.S. Casting Cloth" I open my eyes, note the info briefly as everything is pushed to one side and/or begin my reading as everything else is folded up, returned and put away.

It's strong...really, REALLY strong!

I've got some other ideas I'll send to Andreu and he can share them as desired. Nothing major...just a few personal alterations I've made in the script and my instructions to the participant, subtleties for the gender discovery and how I've been turning this into a full blown "miracle class" reading and demonstration. For those interested, I'm basically going through my entire handling and presentation of Paolo Cavalli's "Shades of Mind/Into the White" combo as taught in my own series "The Professional's Choice" trilogy. By combining elements from the reading with psychological and statistical forces, drawing strong associations and naturally occurring connections this is getting a lot more mileage than one might normally expect or suspect.

After I get this to the point in which I know it was made for and destined, this will take a rightful place in my permanent repertoire and become one of less than a dozen pieces I actively use and have become so well known for...it's that good. I've taken to the important task of memorizing EVERYTHING...week 1, males. Next week, females.

Loving it,
J.


I'm glad you loved Legion Jerome!

I definitely have to agree that the reading context really makes it easier for the participant and performer to get to the final reveal of the name.

I don't own Scott Grossberg's "Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth", so I Was looking for it on this website:
http://www.thinkingmagically.com/Casting%20Cloth.html

But it seems to be down.

Anyway, another great idea that comes to my mind to figure out the length of the name would be to use these:
https://www.etsy.com/es/listing/17874886......f=market

Sure, as soon as they display the correct name to the audience, you will also know this piece of info which you can use in advantage for your final reveal.

I bet the memorization process will take you a long time Jerome, good luck with that!

Kind regards to Jerome and Alan for sharing your awesome ideas.

I've been lucky enough to perform Legion without needing to apparently ask a single question.

Take my word, it hits them really hard. Smile


Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
New review posted by Adam Hince, Legion contest winner:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rt=90#13

Cheers Alan, thanks for the review!


Andreu.
Richtofen
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Richtofen
I bought this, I' m really surprise by so many good review...
As usual people have some products to sell themselves give good feedback...
Andreu I doubt you ever worked a long time on you system.
This system works? YES
Does it practical? No
The spectator need to do lot of calculation, you give him a sheet of paper to help him to do the calculation.
It's boring for the spectator and 1 spectator on 4 calculate wrong...
I'll never use this, garbage!
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2014, Richtofen wrote:
I bought this, I' m really surprise by so many good review...
As usual people have some products to sell themselves give good feedback...
Andreu I doubt you ever worked a long time on you system.
This system works? YES
Does it practical? No
The spectator need to do lot of calculation, you give him a sheet of paper to help him to do the calculation.
It's boring for the spectator and 1 spectator on 4 calculate wrong...
I'll never use this, garbage!


Well, I'm sorry to hear your feedback, maybe it's not for you... doesn't imply it didn't take several months of hard work to create or that it doesn't work (as you said, it works - and it works very well). Smile

I wonder why you say you need a paper, have you even tried to perform it over the phone / skype?

Best regards,

Andreu.
ma-j-cien
View Profile
New user
France
53 Posts

Profile of ma-j-cien
Hello guys!
I think you are a little bit rude Richtofen...
I bought the ebook almost a week ago, I've been playing with it since this day...

Ok, I understand your point, saying its not practical... The maths behind could be hard to follow for some people... But its ok: its the real way to do this kind of things (i will not say too much, could give away the method)

For me its not practical as a "one and only man performing" (however with a cribsheet, could be ok but when I'm playing I just want to focus on my character and my staging..)

But at the phone, skype, until now it really worked and really well!

I will try to incorporate it in my stage show, as preshow...

I really think it worths spending time on this, to re-think it to fit each personality... However, its like every magic/mental routine: some will find this good, some...not! But saying "garbage"... I think its rude...

And... I think it has the same powerful impact as isabellas star...

Thumbs up for me... And I will really work on it to make it praticable for me! Smile
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Apr 28, 2014, ma-j-cien wrote:
Hello guys!

I think you are a little bit rude Richtofen...

I bought the ebook almost a week ago, I've been playing with it since this day...

Ok, I understand your point, saying its not practical... The maths behind could be hard to follow for some people... But its ok: its the real way to do this kind of things (i will not say too much, could give away the method)

For me its not practical as a "one and only man performing" (however with a cribsheet, could be ok but when I'm playing I just want to focus on my character and my staging..)

But at the phone, skype, until now it really worked and really well!

I will try to incorporate it in my stage show, as preshow...

I really think it worths spending time on this, to re-think it to fit each personality...
However, its like every magic/mental routine: some will find this good, some...not! But saying "garbage"... I think its rude...

And... I think it has the same powerful impact as isabellas star...

Thumbs up for me... And I will really work on it to make it praticable for me! Smile


Brilliant Ma-j-cien!

I'm happy to hear you found something useful in Legion!

As you say, it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but that's fine. Smile

I like to know that you're working on it to adapt it to your style: this is what mentalism is about, when you read others ideas is about making them really yours and not just imitating their presentational approach.

Right now I've been ultra busy working hard on new hard-hitting material.

I assure you the best is yet to come, so stay tuned folks... Smile


Andreu.
Richard Webster
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Richard Webster
I've been playing with Legion for about a week, and think it's an incredibly useful tool for all psychic entertainers. So far, I've used it several times over the phone, and everyone I did it for was astounded. The hidden step in the process makes this ideal for psychic readers, and if I was still doing readings, I'd be using this several times a day. Congratulations, Andreu, on creating such a powerful effect.

Richard
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Quote:
On May 11, 2014, Richard Webster wrote:
I've been playing with Legion for about a week, and think it's an incredibly useful tool for all psychic entertainers. So far, I've used it several times over the phone, and everyone I did it for was astounded. The hidden step in the process makes this ideal for psychic readers, and if I was still doing readings, I'd be using this several times a day. Congratulations, Andreu, on creating such a powerful effect.

Richard


Very impressive and well deserved, Andreu...congrats!
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Thanks a lot for the positive comments Richard and Jerome! Smile

It's such an honor for me to count with the amazing feedback and unconditional support from very respected mentalism authorities from the present time!

Looking forward to keep up releasing great work, it won't be easy - but I love challenges.

Best regards,


Andreu.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
It is unfortunate that it was revealed by the poster below that math is involved in this effect. Discussion of methods is not appropriate here.

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Apr 28, 2014, ma-j-cien wrote:
Hello guys!
I think you are a little bit rude Richtofen...
I bought the ebook almost a week ago, I've been playing with it since this day...

Ok, I understand your point, saying its not practical... The maths behind could be hard to follow for some people... But its ok: its the real way to do this kind of things (i will not say too much, could give away the method)

For me its not practical as a "one and only man performing" (however with a cribsheet, could be ok but when I'm playing I just want to focus on my character and my staging..)

But at the phone, skype, until now it really worked and really well!

I will try to incorporate it in my stage show, as preshow...

I really think it worths spending time on this, to re-think it to fit each personality... However, its like every magic/mental routine: some will find this good, some...not! But saying "garbage"... I think its rude...

And... I think it has the same powerful impact as isabellas star...

Thumbs up for me... And I will really work on it to make it praticable for me! Smile
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Mike,

Even though I agree with you (this isn't the place to discuss methods), I think I'm not worried about it.

Fortunately, that is just a part of Legion's method and the overall system is way hard to replicate without purchasing the actual EBook!

Kind regards,


Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Folks, just received an email with some amazing feedback about Legion and Tribal Telepathy, thought I would share them as a sort of small review:

"Thank you Andreu, the books are excellent!

Very detailed and well thought out, you obviously put an enormous amount of work and love into them.

There are definitely pieces I will use and ideas that can get the old cogs (creative ones) working. Very well done!"

Rob.*

Keep em coming! Smile

Andreu.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Today I talked with Andreu thru Skype and he performed for me "Legion"

VERY good. The procedure done is completely coherent, he got my thought of name with just a few statements, good performance from him and solid mindreading for the real world.

Congratulations Andreu, you have a lot to give to our art.


Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Legion: A supremely practical name divination (a review thereof) (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.36 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL