The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » News from the Hermit Kingdom (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Cue ...........Atomic face palm.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
LOL!
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
In case anyone missed the update ...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worl......aircuts/

Summary ... The original story may be nothing more than U.S. funded agitprop: "The Korea Times, meanwhile, appears to have gotten the story from Radio Free Asia, a non-profit funded in part by the United States government."
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Man, I want the job of the guy that creates those stories for the intelligence agencies. Seems like fun, if old-fashioned. Sort of has a WWII-style propaganda feel about it.

Anyway, I predict North Korean labor will be the next attraction for multinational sweatshops factories, seeing as how the big guys are getting nervous about China's and even Vietnam's ability to meet their slave labor needs. (Hint: it's already happening in secret, and being branded as Chinese goods.)
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I predict North America labor will be the next attraction for multinational sweatshops factories.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
I predict Dennis Rodman will get that haircut.
trampabroad
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of trampabroad
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2014, landmark wrote:
Man, I want the job of the guy that creates those stories for the intelligence agencies. Seems like fun, if old-fashioned. Sort of has a WWII-style propaganda feel about it.

I actually work for a propaganda agency: China International Publishers Group, a state-owned media conglomerate. My job is fun.
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
Interesting article. http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/north-korea.......2589093

Very gracious to allow comb-overs for the old guys.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
What fun ideas are China International Publishers Group selling and who too?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
trampabroad
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of trampabroad
They publish magazines/newspapers/books about how wonderful it is here, mostly. Lots of stuff about how happy people are in Tibet.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » News from the Hermit Kingdom (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL