The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Where did it go!?! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gliesian
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of gliesian
This may not be comedic, or it may... either way, if you wait for it you may or may not know how it was done!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skGAuijAkoc

-- Robert
gliesian
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of gliesian
Where did the replies go, looks like the forum audience disappeared. Lol

-- Robert
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
1974 Posts

Profile of puggo
For me, the very controlled angle of the camera, the minute and a half of obscuring the object with your hands in a fiddly way did not sell a magic moment.
Perhaps it would be better with patter, but as it was, I struggled to last to the end of the video. Sorry, but I could not see the point.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5293 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
That was tough to watch. Please don’t do it again.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8363 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Robert!

How can anyone "ENJOY" something like that?

"We" haven't disappeared. "We" are not an "audience". You "got" what is called a "fleeing ovation".

I must totally agree with Puggo and J-Mac.

S. H. SHARPE said it very well! (I quote): "Those who think that magic consists of doing tricks are strangers to magic. Tricks are only the crude residue from which the life blood of magic has been drained."

Your "demonstration" (certainly not a performance)IMHO does qualify as an example of Sharpe's statement.

If you are really serious about learning anything about magic, may I respectfully suggest that a study of TARBELL,might be helpful to you.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Where did it go!?! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL