The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Tag Team Hypnosis (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Yes - the double act will roll on for a while. The guy has good contacts and seems to be able to generate interest in ways I am not. One festival has already confirmed, and at a very good fee. So I will stick in there.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Nice one! or should I say two?
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
Dueling hypnotist makes the show about them and not the volunteers. Not a fan. Just my humble opinion.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
It wasn't a dueling hypnotist show. The other guy doesn't have the experience for that, and I am not sure I like the concept. More a co-operative show. A few festivals have booked it already, and a big pub. So commercially it might be a runner.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19762 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
First time out not as big a crowd as hoped.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Way down on what we hoped, Danny. But the next few gigs are for fees, so no worries there.

Ireland has gone to the dogs. Major bands are drawing a dozen people. The Abbey Theater (our national theater company) plays to single figures, and for the first time ever I got a crowd of one at a show last year. Times are tough here.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19762 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Again explain to me why splitting a fee in such an environment is a good thing?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Danny, the guy has contacts within certain circles. I am splitting fees I would not otherwise get. My regular show is solo - no splitting the fees there. That is how it makes sense.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Tag Team Hypnosis (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL