The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Practising mentalism over Skype (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

seamagu
View Profile
Special user
859 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you see the potential benefits of practising mentalism via Skype or similar? Im sure a lot of us have our own material we want to try out and Skype might be a good way of road testing some material before trying it out in your set or routine or with the general public.

If anyone is interested I could set up a Google plus or Facebook group and people could arrange Skype sessions (not even sure if that's what you would call them) when it suited them. I don't have much free time but the odd chat and a bit of practise could only be a good thing I reckon.

Regards,

Sea
I love post its Smile
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
859 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Ok, I've set up a google plus private community. It is not searchable and the only way at the moment to get access is for me to add your email address to send you an invite. Either PM me your email or post it up here and I will add you.

take it handy,

Sea
I love post its Smile
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5132 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Nah....

I personally just share with some performer´s friends some ideas.

If you want to really practice your skills as performer, go out there, meet new persons and share with them your abilities.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
859 Posts

Profile of seamagu
No probs Amira,

I perform when I can and enjoy every minute of it but I've got a few young kids so don't get out as much as when I was a young buck. When I do have the time to meet up with friends I might do a little if they ask but I prefer not to force it, that can get old pretty fast.

Each to their own and all that,

Sea
I love post its Smile
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2367 Posts

Profile of C.J.
As one who lives in a more remote corner of the world, I'd value interactions with a community of mentalists on Skype. I don't get on there very often, but it sounds like a good idea. Sign me up!
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
859 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Hi cj, I sent you a pm there,

Cheers,

Sea
I love post its Smile
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1026 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Hit me up with a pm... ill join
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1456 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
I'd be game.
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
I want to test out my own reading system but I need people with a webcam.
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2367 Posts

Profile of C.J.
My Skype username is thoughtsculptor and I'm open to this idea. I don't get Skype open very often, but I'll try to be better.
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
BillyAcre
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of BillyAcre
I've thought about doing this myself, just to develop some chops. Currently I've been practicing on the cats and they are characteristically bored with the entire ordeal. I was thinking advertising on craigslist: 10 minute Skype readings for $5. I don't want to do it for absolutely free because the sitter won't be invested.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Practising mentalism over Skype (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL