The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Tommy James Blooming Wands! (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
frankieacemagic
View Profile
Elite user
498 Posts

Profile of frankieacemagic
Hey Café! I'm a Tommy James preferred customer...meaning I just PayPal his wife all the money. Kidding. Actually, Tommy was nice enough to give me a sneak peek of his new product, Blooming Wands. You have to see this. It's a hilarious, surprising, colorful wand "bit of business" that's perfect for any coloring routine. It's not available yet (so in the meantime I just plan to show my audience Tommy's video in place of doing the effect--kidding again, I think) but you can see the video on his website. Or just click here:

http://youtu.be/9VAAFPMZx40

These will be the first flowers in my act. It's about time! Thanks again, Tommy!!! What a riot!
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Awesome! Smile
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Very nice!

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3171 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Yes that is very nice. I like it too.

Tom
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Great looking effect..
Todd
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Tommy James creates such wonderful routining... with that and his performance he could make magic with the cardboard tube from a drycleaners coathanger Smile That being said, I would buy every product he offers if I were working his kind of audience. Come to think of it, I might expand into it BECAUSE of Tommy's products! Just love this one!

By the way, Tommy, Freud called. He wants to talk to you about your obsession with wands Smile
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
308 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
I really like this! Well done Tommy!
wwhokie1
View Profile
Special user
512 Posts

Profile of wwhokie1
I have never been a fan of fake flower productions. But this is not a flower production it is an entertaining magic routine. Love the routine, I especially like the fact that it is not a stand alone routine, but easily can be attached to another routine, adding continuity to the show. Great routine. I may finally have to add a flower production.
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4633 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Really nice.

Tommy is a brilliant thinker, and this looks SO cool!

:)
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2014, stempleton wrote:
Tommy James creates such wonderful routining... with that and his performance he could make magic with the cardboard tube from a drycleaners coathanger Smile That being said, I would buy every product he offers if I were working his kind of audience. Come to think of it, I might expand into it BECAUSE of Tommy's products! Just love this one!

By the way, Tommy, Freud called. He wants to talk to you about your obsession with wands Smile

Steve!! You just gave me an idea!!!! (Just kidding)

Wow, Thank you ALL for such positive comments. It makes me feel so good to hear these comments Smile

Mark, you are absolutely right. This prop/routine will fit into just about any routine where a child has to wave a magic wand. In the routine that I've been using to break the prop in, I've been performing Professional Visible Coloring and the Blooming Wands comes into the routine after 5 minutes of the child being up there, making this a 10 minute routine. So this will add a solid 5-6 minutes to any routine that you already perform with a child.

These will be ready to ship in @ 1-2 weeks, depending on how much my wife bothers me this next week. I will only have 25-30 to begin with for a first run. These are demanding to make, and expensive, but it's fun for me when I'm not doing shows.

I will post when they are ready Smile
"Keep the Kids Laughing!"
https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1256 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Nooooo this is horrible... what a mess... don't bother with this effect... tommy shouldnt put it out there...

pssst tommy send me one right away:-)

Its horrible because
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2014, randyburtis wrote:
Nooooo this is horrible... what a mess... don't bother with this effect... tommy shouldnt put it out there...

pssst tommy send me one right away:-)

Its horrible because

I won't tell anyone Randy!

Also, in the developing stages of this trick, my good friend Harv (here on the Café') suggested I make the wands RED, YELLOW and GREEN to compliment any stop lite routines that you may do. Just a thought . . .
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Keep up the excellent work Tommy. You are very creative.
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1256 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Heh, fantastic stuff... the truly horrible thing will be convincing my wife I need another special magic wand... but I think if she sees the video and I present HER with the flowers the first time iI do it, I may be able to get it Smile
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Great concept. Routine was a tad long for my tastes but still on my wish list.
MRSharpe
View Profile
Special user
Never a dull moment with
940 Posts

Profile of MRSharpe
Yes, that is certainly something I would use. Very nice!
Custom Props Designer and Fabricator as well as Performer from Indiana, USA
A Show By Joe
View Profile
Elite user
Long Island
408 Posts

Profile of A Show By Joe
And I thought that I had all the wands that I can use! I will absolutely find room for these! Awesome.
Jonty
View Profile
Regular user
England, UK
167 Posts

Profile of Jonty
Blooming brilliant! Will this be available in the UK or do I have to treat myself to a trip across the Pond??
Jonty the Magician
Children's Entertainer in West Yorkshire

www.magicadabra.co.uk
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2014, jontysmagic wrote:
Blooming brilliant! Will this be available in the UK or do I have to treat myself to a trip across the Pond??

These will only be available here in the states as the manufacturing cost minus the retail cost leaves almost nothing for wholesale. Smile
Jonty
View Profile
Regular user
England, UK
167 Posts

Profile of Jonty
Aw, now that's a shame... Not planning a UK tour at all are you?? Smile
Jonty the Magician
Children's Entertainer in West Yorkshire

www.magicadabra.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Tommy James Blooming Wands! (7 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL