The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Tommy James Blooming Wands! (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2014, Jonty wrote:
Aw, now that's a shame... Not planning a UK tour at all are you?? Smile

Not even a US tour lol I've been asked to lecture in the US and other parts of the globe, and right now, I just like doing what I'm doing. Performing shows in my region and making some products and taking care of the product line and being with my family. I've never been much of a traveling guy.
"Keep the Kids Laughing!"
https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7444 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Hi Tommy -

Just to be clear, this item will be available directly from you and not any other magic dealers (because of the low wholesale profit).

You sell your products directly to performers in the US and internationally. If the customer was international, and willing to pay the shipping, you would be willing to sell this new product to an international customer?

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2014, Donald Dunphy wrote:
Hi Tommy -

Just to be clear, this item will be available directly from you and not any other magic dealers (because of the low wholesale profit).

You sell your products directly to performers in the US and internationally. If the customer was international, and willing to pay the shipping, you would be willing to sell this new product to an international customer?

- Donald

Absolutely Donald. I currently ship all over the world. Shipping on this internationally will be $25-$35 depending on geographic location.

I have come to an agreement with Paul Gross from Hocus Pocus so he will eventually be carrying it too.
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2126 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Whoo-hooo! I LIKE!
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4141 Posts

Profile of emyers99
When will this be available?
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
New Video Link as I deleted the last one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsjQfqAS5ZM

I will be releasing these Sunday on my web site.

PLEASE NOTE: I have 25 available and ten are already spoken for from customers who e mailed me asking me to reserve one for them.

The next batch will not be available until early May.
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Ok, it's up on the site and ready to order.
magic4kids
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of magic4kids
I received mine today and it is a BEAUTIFUL prop. The quality is what we have come to expect from Tommy.
I'm working with it now. I can't wait to use it in a show next week.
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
Tommy, what can you tell us about the flowers themselves? Who makes them? If I spend $250 I need to know that there will be some quality and durability.
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On Apr 6, 2014, Starrpower wrote:
Tommy, what can you tell us about the flowers themselves? Who makes them? If I spend $250 I need to know that there will be some quality and durability.

They are made of feathers. . .

Oh you want more info? lol The quality is just perfect for the prop and routine. Remember, its not a feather flower production routine. Just like any other props, if you take care of them, they will last a long time.

As for my sources, I've had people e mail me asking where I get my cards made, where I get my material for my spider frame etc etc Somethings I have to keep things to myself, but no, I do not make the bouquets.
magic4kids
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of magic4kids
I love this prop. The feathers are well made and if taken care of, should last a long while. In the instructions, Tommy make a point to say that the flowers should not be stored in the prop.
gmsmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of gmsmagic1
How often do you need to water these flowers, and does it help the routine any if your volunteer is a plant from the audience?

- Gary
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2014, gmsmagic1 wrote:
How often do you need to water these flowers, and does it help the routine any if your volunteer is a plant from the audience?

- Gary

Always thinking Gary!

Performed this piece all weekend in my shows, and tonight on "Safe Kids & Friends," a TV show tonight in RI. Live kid audience of about 30 and they were hysterical I have now used this prop in three different routines in different show to see how it plays, and it kills. (Ok maybe I'm biased)
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Just put in my order. Can't wait!
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2014, randyburtis wrote:
Just put in my order. Can't wait!

Thanks Randy. I hope you love performing this!!

Just got back from shooting my new "Hands UP to Reading" DVD along with the instructional video that will accompany it. I am hoping to release this in early June. It was a loooooong day . . .
frankieacemagic
View Profile
Elite user
496 Posts

Profile of frankieacemagic
Mine should arrive tomorrow! Can't wait! Now I have Lopsided Cyclops, Blooming Wands, Comeback Bee, and Birthday Wishes in my kids show. At what point will you just sell your glasses, vests, New England accent, and allow us to use your name, Tommy Smile
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
I have mesle wand, kerpunk, potty time, lightning bag, bday banner, bday wishes,flash card opener and blooming wands forthcoming. Only one not in one of my shows is potty time, I just need to reherse it more and it will be in there somewhere Smile
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
frankieacemagic
View Profile
Elite user
496 Posts

I just bought Potty Time last week, Randy! I'm sure once I practice it, I'll be using it too. And I completely forgot that the lightning bag was Tommy's! I use that too. Sometimes an addict can't even see the intensity of his addiction!
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2014, frankieacemagic wrote:
Mine should arrive tomorrow! Can't wait! Now I have Lopsided Cyclops, Blooming Wands, Comeback Bee, and Birthday Wishes in my kids show. At what point will you just sell your glasses, vests, New England accent, and allow us to use your name, Tommy Smile

My wife said one of me is enough Frank Smile
frankieacemagic
View Profile
Elite user
496 Posts

Blooming wands killed this past Saturday! First 2 shows I did the full routine, minus the allergy bit. Lots of older kids--didn't want to be too silly. The last show I was running out of time, so I called 3 kids up to fix the coloring book, handed them the wands, then "realized" the kids were standing in the wrong order. I grabbed the wands, put them back into the secret hiding place, shifted the kids around, then pulled all the wands halfway out for the kids to grab. They grabbed them all at once as I turned around to get the coloring book. Explosion of flowers! I turned back around to laughter and blooms. Hilarious! Love this prop Tommy! Quick question for you and/or anyone else who packs this in a case/trunk. How do you guys store this? Wrapped in a towel? Any padded bag ideas?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Tommy James Blooming Wands! (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL