The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Best and easiest memorized deck system to use? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
steiner1000
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of steiner1000
I have to put another vote in for Osterlind's Mental Breakthrough System, I have not had a lot of experience in memorized deck, but this one has served all of my objectives.
FTAMagician
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of FTAMagician
Somebody on some thread (maybe this one???) said that a card system and a memorized stack are two different things...I guess that's right!?

I mean with a memorized stack you know the number of every card from top to bottom where with a system it's like the "series" of the cards...something like that????

I'm working with the Aronson stack right now and have it pretty well memorized...especially when it comes to the number of each card! I figure why memorize just a shuffled deck when a famous stack has all the features this one does!? Besides, if I run into a magi somewhere that also knows the Aronson stack, he could borrow my deck and do the Aronson or Mike Close effects...and visa versa too!
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2957 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
FTA magician, not all of Simon Aronson's tricks need to be done with his stack, same with Mike Close's effects. But let me ask you something, do you use a lot of Simon Aronson's built in features? I never have which is why I made a stack of my own with my own built in features. I think that is the best way to go about it, use a stack that has features that you will use.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Best and easiest memorized deck system to use? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL