The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Skype Sessions (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Hello All,

I am opening up my Skype Sessions to four people who want a free training and are willing to provide feedback. This offer is good for a session that will last at least 20 minutes. Thank you for time and attention.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1548 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
I'm interested, but curious as to what the training will include?
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Hello Chaz,

During the training we will elicit what the trainee would like to gain from the session. From there, we will be training on my system "Cubed Roots to the Nth Degree" and my UFO and Elemental magic(k). Then we may explore some other items. Thanks for asking.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Three spots left!

Sincerely,
Dale
MagicFett
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of MagicFett
Sounds like a good opportunity.
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
Did you receive my PM, Dale?

Matthew
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Hi Dale, I'd be interested in this if there are any spaces left,

Thanks,

Sea
I love post its Smile
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Matthew, I received your PM and will do my best to resolve the issue at hand by the 3rd of this month.

seamaagu, PM me and I will give you details.

There is one training session left.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
I'd like to do it if you have a slot free...

thanks
Sean
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

All the Session Trainings slots have been filled. If there are any more openings I will let you all know.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
Thanks, Dale.
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
I had the privilige to session With Mr. Hildebrandt and he explained the cube and his take on it. I thought it was awesome. The reading he gave me was brief but spot on. He promised me that he would send me his work in pdf form as well, so I'm looking forward to that as well, which I think is awesome.

He taught me how to make an UFO appear out of nowhere (no stage illusion), which I taught was awesome as well, but not applicable to my character. He took me through a trance induction excercise, which he uses as a complaince test. Great work.

He also answered a few of my questions outside of the things he wanted to teach me, and he gave me some recommended reading.

Very generous man.
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Thank you Cirrus, it was a pleasure to session with you and I look forward to sessioning with you again in the near future.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Garbo
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Garbo
Just finished my transatlantic Skype session with Dale. He started by helping me overcome my shyness with some techniques that I am certainly going to try! Next he "performed" (sorry if performed is the wrong word) his Cubed Roots to the Nth Degree - which I must say resulted in a FANTASTIC reading! Out of around 8 statements, 7 were spot on, and the 8th wasn't far off either!
Dale then kindly explained a few of his Elemental magic effects which included the UFO appearance (which I am certainly going to use - although I'll be using his other suggestion for the UFO) - those who have had the privilege of speaking to Dale will know the alternate.
Finally Dale gave me a little more advise on overcoming my shyness and some references for NLP practitioners/books etc.

Dale said he would send me his Cubed Roots to the Nth Degree PDF and also another effect (sorry Dale, I can't remember what you said it was called)- but regardless of name - I'm looking forward to receiving both PDF's and absorbing some of those excellent ideas!

Overall it was an excellent session which I thoroughly enjoyed!

As cirrus mentioned above, Dale is a very generous man!!

Thankyou Dale! Smile
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Thank you Garboe. It was a pleasure talking with you. Thanks for the feedback.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Thanks for an amazing Skype session, I know I will definitely use the cube reading system, it hit me pretty hard Smilemore than I let on.

Dale showed me lots of cool things and he has an amazing knowledge Of mentalism. He gave lots of tips to strengthen my routine. I only wish I had made a list of questions to ask him.

Thanks Dale, I really enjoyed and appreciated your time (and thanks for getting my name right)

Best

Seamus
I love post its Smile
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Hi Seamus,

Thanks for participating in the Session Training. I'm glad you got something out of it!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Athos
View Profile
Elite user
NADO - Mind reader
481 Posts

Profile of Athos
Ah I missed that one, this is such a cool idea Dale.
If you have ever another empty spot I would like to take part in it Smile

Nado.
NADO
«How much of a gift it would be to really know what someone is thinking of?»
- Steeve Blanchet, news anchor, TVA
«Here is someone that truly uses his powers for good.»
- David Meclomesnil, weekend radio.
Axel
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin
444 Posts

Profile of Axel
Hi everybody!

Yesterday I had the chance to talk to Dale on skype.
First he gave me a reading based on his version of the cube. It was a good reading with a lot of hits.
Also he included a technique for subconscious change work which was really nice.
I liked that his reading was very accurate and at the same time respectful to me as a person.
Then he explained to me how to make an ufo appear for someone. And although this might be hard to do for me, considering the
area of germany I am living in, I really liked the idea.
He later explained to me a lovely idea of something similar I could perform for my son.

Dale is a great person. Very generous in sharing his ideas and thoughts on things.
He shared lots of techniques and ideas with me and I enjoyed the session.
Thanks you very much, Dale!

All the best,
LeXa
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
Had the pleasure of having a skype session with Dale today. Wow!! He not only knows his work inside and out, but he was very understanding of the potential occurrence of crappy connectivity issues on my end. (Thanks for being understanding Dale). His readings were spot on and more importantly the tools he recommends to you were just as valuable as the reading. I highly recommend his skype sessions to anyone looking for a professionals touch.

Great work man.

Keep in touch

G
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Skype Sessions (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL