The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Skype Sessions (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Thanks LeXa and greml1n

It was a pleaasure teaching you guys. You rock!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

This message doesn't apply to Athos or Sean Giles who I already reserved places for.

I will now be charging a minimal fee for Skype Sessions. Skype Sessions last from 1/2 an hour to 1 hour. Contact me through PM for details. I think you will find your investment well worth its while.

Also, thanks to everyone who I've Skyped with so far. It was a real pleasure, a pleasant experience, and a great help in working out the kinks in the system.

Again, for details on a paid Skype Session PM me. Oh, yeah, if we've already Skyped you will get a discount on the price (1/2 off) for future Skype Session Trainings.

In the trainings we elicit what you want to get out of them and then attempt to provide tools to help you achieve your desires. Then we go through a reading system, how to make UFO's appear, and some elemental and energy work.

Thanks Everyone!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
725 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
This would definitely be a worthwhile investment to anybody thinking of adapting their already existing reading system to Dale's "Cube". To see it work completely shifts the paradigm.

I think a lot of what Dale stands for can be found in his release LUNARCY. So do yourself a favor and pick that up. Once your appetite is whet, give him a call on the Skypes. You'll be glad you did.
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Tbank you ilusioneer. It was wonderful sessioning with you.

For those worried about price, here is the price: $20.00 USD per Skype Session Training. The training usually takes anywwhere from half an hour to an hour. Most of the Skype Session Training I've been doing goes a bit over an hour long.

If you have already Skyped with me (or have a slot such as Athos and Sean Giles), then your price is $10.00 USD per Session. I look forward to your responses.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Hello fellow performers, friends, peers, and comrades,

I have some spaces open for those interested in having a Skype Session Training. Some of the topics that have come up are Connversational Hypnosis, Energy Work (both real and fake), Moving Stars, Making UFO's Appear, and a host of other things. The offer still stands at $20.00 USD and I assure you we will talk for at least an hour. PM or Email me for more details.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Athos
View Profile
Elite user
NADO - Mind reader
481 Posts

Profile of Athos
I had the pleasure to meet Dale over Skype this very morning,
Dale had a very interesting concept to give a reading called 'the cube' which I think is brilliant because it has a process for the volunteer to remember and talk about.
He had very strong hits and I was really pleased with his reading, he also shared some of his ideas which I really liked, especially a very mechanical and absolutely foolproof way to have people see shooting stars or UFO.

It was very fun sharing with you, anyone wondering if they should get in touch with Dale certainly should.

Thank you very much again Dale!
NADO
«How much of a gift it would be to really know what someone is thinking of?»
- Steeve Blanchet, news anchor, TVA
«Here is someone that truly uses his powers for good.»
- David Meclomesnil, weekend radio.
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
I talked to Dale a couple of times now on Skype and he showed me something he was working on. He first asked me to think of a number and look at how he gently tapped his hands together. He guessed my number almost instantly. He narrowed it first down to 2 numbers and then guessed the correct one without me saying a single thing or even giving away a visible clue (to my knowledge), then he asked me to stand up so he could see my upper body. Then he asked me to put some amount of fingers behind my back and even then he guessed it EVERY SINGLE TIME. I'm frustrated now. I want to know. Teach me, Oh great Sensei.
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Thank you Athos; it was a pleasure to talk to you.

Cirrus, soon you will find the answers my friend. LOL

There are still spots open if anyone is intereted then PM or Email me and we will set up a Skype Training Session!

Sincedrely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

The price for a Skype Training Session is $10 USD for the people who left feedback. The price for newcomers is $20.00 USD for the next seven days. Then the price will raise to $50 per Training Session. Whatever price you pay first, you will always pay that the price for the life of this Training. So if you paid $10, then you will always pay $10 USD per Training Session. There is no hourly limit either. It may take an hour or longer but no matter how long it takes you pay the same rate. The $20 deal is good until next Tuesday. PM or Email for more info.

Sincererly,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
So, I would like to add my 2cents worth.

Pretty much Dale and I worked on what has already been said above, so I see no point in repeating the subject matter as such. Instead, I would like to point out what a gentleman Dale is.

He approaches one as a peer. He doesn't present myself as being above you, rather, I was made to feel very confortable with him! I enjoyed his company. And while he was explaining and teaching things to me I felt a camaraderie with him right off. That made my session with him so much more enjoyable and help to enhance my learning experience! All said and done, I cannot wait to continue my jpourney with him.

Oh yea, I even have 'homework' Smile Don't you love it

David
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 19, 2014, dsacks wrote:
So, I would like to add my 2cents worth.

Pretty much Dale and I worked on what has already been said above, so I see no point in repeating the subject matter as such. Instead, I would like to point out what a gentleman Dale is.

He approaches one as a peer. He doesn't present myself as being above you, rather, I was made to feel very confortable with him! I enjoyed his company. And while he was explaining and teaching things to me I felt a camaraderie with him right off. That made my session with him so much more enjoyable and help to enhance my learning experience! All said and done, I cannot wait to continue my jpourney with him.

Oh yea, I even have 'homework' Smile Don't you love it

David

It was a great pleasure to have a Skype Session Training with David. I think he will take this material and go far with it.

Just a reminder, to get locked into the $20 per Session Training, you need to sign up before Tuesday!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
BTW, I don't think that I said this -- I would highly recommend the Skype sessions with Dale. You will not regret it, guaranteed
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Hello,

Today is the absolute final day to get in on this amazing deal at $20 USD. PM or Email for details.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Just to quickly clear up a misconception. You have until the end of day to pay for a Skype Session Training at the $20 USD price but you can schedulle your Session for a date after today.

Sincererly,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
Yes
I had my second of many sessions with Dale!!
The guy is a genuine person who truly wants you to succeeded. He also take the time to listen as well. His knowledge of mentalism and psychology is outstanding.
and for only 10 bucks!!! gotta do it again!!!!

G
Dr Weevil
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Dr Weevil
So I had a very enjoyable and enlightening Skype session with Dale last week.

I was particularly interested in the 'Cubed Roots' reading system, but had no idea that I would be giving Dale a reading within about 15 minutes! Getting thrown in at the deep end like that was great: it really gave me the confidence and enthusiasm to get out and start practising using this oracle.

Dale was extremely generous with his knowledge and material: I've come away with loads to work on and think about.

Will
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Dale, I will be PMing you for the Skype session. I've heard great feedback on and off the Café! Smile

Regards,
Mike
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 23, 2014, Dr Weevil wrote:
So I had a very enjoyable and enlightening Skype session with Dale last week.

I was particularly interested in the 'Cubed Roots' reading system, but had no idea that I would be giving Dale a reading within about 15 minutes! Getting thrown in at the deep end like that was great: it really gave me the confidence and enthusiasm to get out and start practising using this oracle.

Dale was extremely generous with his knowledge and material: I've come away with loads to work on and think about.

Will

Will,

It was great sessioning with you! Hope that you are still swimming in the deep end; let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Everyone else,

The price for Skype Session Training is $20.00 USD for a session that lasts 1/2 an hour; although many times we hit the one hour mark.

If interested in a Skype Session Training either PM or Email me. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

UPDATE:

I will be doing some more Skype Training Sessions. The cost is now $10.00 USD and the Training will take at least 30 minutes. If interested please PM or email me.

I also have an Advanced Elite Training Module that lasts over an hour. The Advanced Elite Training Module covers my approaches to Tarot Cards, a ton of Energy Work, Shamanistic Shenagins, and more. The price is $59 USD. If interested in this please also PM or email me. The Advanced Elite Training Module is specifically created to enhance your abilities in the psychic entertainment world.

Thanks everyone

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Skype Sessions (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL