The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The best Banachek book or Video? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
I was in the local magic shop on Sat. I was looking at the Banachek books. In your opinion which is/are The best Banachek book or Video?
Most magically yours,
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
All of his material is worthy of study!
PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Mike Robbins
View Profile
Elite user
Anchorage, Alaska
447 Posts

Profile of Mike Robbins
Paul's right, but if I had money for only one at a time, the first I'd get is Psychological Subtleties.

Mike
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
Shakespeare
CENDRE
View Profile
Veteran user
FRANCE
334 Posts

Profile of CENDRE
It's an absolutly fabulous book. Smile
But be carefull : It needs a lot of work and you will probably have to find your own way to save yourself when spectators don't do what you expect them to do. With work, you can try to succeed 9/10. In these cases, effects are miracles, but 1/10 you will have to find how to save the trick.
I love very much Banacheck P.S. and I use many parts of this book in my own show.
Il était une fois...

CENDRE
Paris
FRANCE
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
Smile Did anyone happen to mention EVERYTHING THE MAN HAS PUT OUT? Smile
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
Allen Gittelson
View Profile
Regular user
San Francisco
145 Posts

Profile of Allen Gittelson
I agree with Paul. All of his material is worthy of study. If I had to pick one item though, it would be Psychological Subtleties. This is a great piece of work on the little things that can help make things seem like miracles.

In thoughts,
Allen
blurr
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of blurr
Definately Psychological Subtleties. Also check out Psychokinetic Touches. This is a 1st rate mental effect. It absolutely kills people!

Blurr
"Someday men will look back and say I was the start of the 20th century."
---Jack the Ripper
CENDRE
View Profile
Veteran user
FRANCE
334 Posts

Profile of CENDRE
It's funny, if we go this way, we will quote every Banachek items Smile

In fact, I'm a great fan of Psychkinetic Times too. It's an impromptu miracle, but as all Banachek stuff : Psychologie is far as important than the "handling" of the watch.

But, I must admit that I don't know Psychokinetic Touches... Can't give me a brief description of the effect.

Best Regards
Il était une fois...

CENDRE
Paris
FRANCE
CENDRE
View Profile
Veteran user
FRANCE
334 Posts

Profile of CENDRE
Sorry, that's not "Psychologie is far as important" but "Psychology is far as important"... *** French!...
Il était une fois...

CENDRE
Paris
FRANCE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The best Banachek book or Video? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL