The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Parent Trap by Sebastian Midtvaage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Torquay22
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of Torquay22
Looks very like a very convincing control http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4135
eboetcker
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, FL
187 Posts

Profile of eboetcker
Yesyesyesyeayesyesyey!!! I'm so excited this finally gets to see the light of day. Sebastian is such an amazing creator for his age. I'm so blessed to have been a part of it. It's a truly pretty, but fluid control.
TravisNye
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of TravisNye
I love the control very similar to one I use to do back in the day which he gives credit to in the notes section at the end. Only down fall with this video s the routine is taught very fast. I wish he would have slowed it down a little bit and explained where the breaks were etc
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I pulled this old download back up recently and it just doesn't seem to work for me. It seems to me that it doesn't work as well with an older deck. I tried it with a newer deck and it worked better. I don't want to use any moves that work with one deck but not another.

I wanted to like it, but... is anyone using this, and can you comment on it's use with different decks, new AND old?

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Parent Trap by Sebastian Midtvaage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL