The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » What is the biggest magic show? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ihave
View Profile
New user
ocala,fl
74 Posts

Profile of ihave
Which show is the biggest of the big?
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Does size matter? Second thought..don't answer that. But seriously, Las Vegas has the mega illusion shows. I would change this thread a little by saying where can you find a great illusion show where you wouldn't expect it? My inclusion is "Grand Magic" in Custer, South Dakota featuring Duane Laflin. It's a great show with great illusions and some really good smaller stuff. Duane is an excellent performer with a great supporting cast. They are a seasonal show as is Custer itself. If you are making travel plans for this summer, come see this show and some great national and state parks.

Charlie
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
455 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
Franz Harary.
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Then there's FISM! The world championship of Magic, held in a European city every three years (kinda like the Olympics of Magic).
http://fism.org/web/championship-contest......f-magic/

There are lots of conventions/contest/club lectures around which are posted on this forum so keep checking for some in your area.

Cheers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » What is the biggest magic show? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL