The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Elemental Manipulation Training (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
You can now learn ALL the secrets of Elemental Manipulation!

These can be done in person in the UK or done over Skype if you so wish.

Each lesson you will be taught not just methods but amazing PRESENTATIONS that will astound, mystify & move your spectators.

There is a total of 4 lessons each dealing with a different element: Earth, Air, Fire & Water.

You will learn how to manipulate the world around you, cause water to flow backwards, clouds to appear & vanish, bend fire & water at your will, destroy or create islands, explode stars and much, much more!

The lessons will be held individually and not for groups so you get the most personal and dedicated teaching experience possible.

The lessons are tailored to suit YOUR needs so if you want to focus on a certain area of Elemental Manipulation then that’s what we will do!

For prices please contact myself here or via email at - artvanderlaymysteries@gmail.com

Regards
Art
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3395 Posts

Profile of Looch
I can see this being quite popular with the Bizarre guys too. If I was you Matt, I'd get some really cool footage of you doing this stuff and edit it together as a promo, that way you can show prospective people a visual example of the presentations that you would be teaching on these training sessions.

Best of luck with it.
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
Cheers Looch, I am currently working on some promo videos to demonstrate the life changing effects these type of demonstrations have on our spectators.

All the best chief Smile

Art
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
This one sound very interesting looking forward to this one right up my alley .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Elemental Manipulation Training (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL