The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism in MUM magazine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
998 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
Just thought some of you mentalists might want to know that since Michael Close has taken over the reins of MUM magazine as Editor, the columnists lean heavily toward mentalism. Christian Painter contributes regularly, as does Don Theo and most recently Christopher Carter has joined the ranks. In fact, Chris is on the cover this month and the feature article about him includes a couple of strong 'workers' straight from his college shows.

Worth a look, guys.

Best,
Mick
THE FIVE OBLIGATIONS OF CONJURING: Study. Practice. Script. Rehearse. Perform. Drop one and you're done.
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
536 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
MUM has gotten so much better the past few years. One of the reasons why is the columns by Mick Ayres. I've found them to contain invaluable information on performance. Thanks, Mick.

-Mark
Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
998 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
Thank you, Mark. Glad your enjoying your travels on The High Road. My reason for posting this here on Penny's is that this month's issue includes a fine drawing duplication, mentalism with a house cat, and a few other gems that mentalists can really sink their teeth into. MUM magazine has become a good source for strong mentalism.
THE FIVE OBLIGATIONS OF CONJURING: Study. Practice. Script. Rehearse. Perform. Drop one and you're done.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism in MUM magazine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL