The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Help with leakage (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Jon, that's rather sadistic! Smile

Actually, being a migraine sufferer myself, if someone performed such a routine where I was in attendance, I would probably clobber him. (can you tell I'm posting this during one?)

As would anyone else who suffers from migraines, cluster headaches or semi-sinus, psuedo-cluster headaches (which is the classification of what I get, about three to four times a month).

Clusters and their kin can get bad enough that the sufferer will sometimes commit suicide to get away from the pain.

However, if you work up this routine, PM it to me. I have an ex-wife that I'd love to try it out on... except that we will NEVER see each other again if I have anything to say about it! Smile

Thank the Deities that my current (and permemant!) wife is such a wonderful person! She even supports my doing magic as a career! Smile

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
http://www.leedarrow.com
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24264 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2004-01-16 20:23, xanatos wrote:
Hello,

The Moth Trick is of great interest to me... I just did a quick search for "Chap's Scrapbook" and the Liepzig tribute by Vernon, and could find none available anywhere... might someone direct me as to a reliable source in which I may find this effect?

And I promise, with me, the moth lives! Smile

Thanks for your assistance,

Dave Xanatos

For Dai Vernon's Tribute to Nate Leipzig, the search will not work if you misspell the name. However, I will save you some trouble. It was written by Lewis Ganson and published by Harry Stanley. It's a rather well-known book. The item is called "Creation of Life" and is on page 139. You won't find the details of this on the internet.

I don't have Chaps Scrapbook, so I can't help you with that one.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Help with leakage (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL