The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Faro in Close Up Card Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
I re-read the threads when Darwin Ortiz was the special guest here and he was talking about how he learned the faro. Now I learned mine from Marlo's Revolutionary Card Technique, however, Darwin tips that if you read Harry Lorayne's short description from Close Up Card Magic that the move will be easier to perfect. I have been trying this out for awhile now, and my faro has greatly improved from Harry's writings. Just thought I would re-iterate this tip for anyone having trouble faroing.
Nir Dahan
View Profile
Inner circle
Munich, Germany
1390 Posts

Profile of Nir Dahan
The Michael close faro CD is very helpful as well.
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
Also try Collected Works of Alex Elmsley Vol.2(by Steven Minch), not only does this cover how to do the move but also some mathematical principles to do with it.
For more things about mathematics of the Faro try out Martin Gardeners Mathematical Carnival, allthough this focuses on maths this section might be usefull.
Owen
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
I too am having trouble getting this done....probably the hardest knack I've seen Smile
~joeKing
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Faro in Close Up Card Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL