The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bridge Extended - Contributors wanted, release date confirmed. (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1426 Posts

Profile of MDantes
'Bridge' is blowin' my mind...

My wig is literally split.

I am sure some of the cats here could learn a lot from Aaron's work. I sure have.

But I like simple and dynamic. And building bridges:)

Hey Aaron, I sent some of my thoughts to you for review, did they come through?

I'm looking forward to see where this takes you señor. You're a champion.

I'm inspired by the work and give thanks for it.

R E S P E C T
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
901 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2014, Anthony Jacquin wrote:
It sits somewhere between The Jumping Pulse and an Air Palm.

an air palm? do you have a link?
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
No. 'Behind The Incredibles' aka Skills of The Vagabonds II is as close as you will get.
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
901 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2014, Anthony Jacquin wrote:
No. 'Behind The Incredibles' aka Skills of The Vagabonds II is as close as you will get.

you mean that? http://www.amazon.com/Behind-The-Incredi......27284165

is it the same leung ting that is chief instructor of wing tsun?
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of aalexander
First off, I've received and read everyone's emails, but none of my replies would send for a day or two due to some anti-spam measures that my ISP put in. I fixed this all yesterday, so a big wave of emails should have gone out at once. This didn't affect anyone's Bridge order, since those go through a different account.

MDantes, I did read your very interesting ideas. I have some suggestions that I'll send shortly. I can't help you on the wig situation, since I only have one and I use it for my frequent court appearances.

As for how the project is going, I have someone doing a great job editing and am at it again today. I received and tried out Sean's submission, which is incredibly strong and efficient, and (unlike the basic Bridge) is amazing for a large stage setting or a 1-on-1. This is only going to get better. Release is in a week and one day.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of aalexander
BE is still set to be released on Wednesday. Today is last call for submissions. On Monday I'll send an almost-final draft to contributors of the larger pieces to make sure that they like how their work will be represented.

If there's any last minute ideas, let me know right away and maybe we can still get them in.

-Aaron.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Yes the same Leung Ting backinblack
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of aalexander
The BE website became inaccessible earlier today due to some problems with the domain service. I'm trying to fix it, but for the time being you can still access Bridge Extended here. To those who have emailed to let me know about this, thank you.

We're still on track for a 6 PM (Central US) release. I'm only missing edits to one submission, and otherwise the document is ready to go out.

-Aaron.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of aalexander
Quick update: BE went out on time about half an hour ago. If you were expecting a copy and don't have one, check your spam. If it's not there, contact me directly.

-Aaron.
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2014, aalexander wrote:
Quick update: BE went out on time about half an hour ago. If you were expecting a copy and don't have one, check your spam. If it's not there, contact me directly.

-Aaron.

Received with gratitude, my thanks to all, Bill Z.
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
261 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Have the Bridge book coming, so just ordered BE based on the recommendations I've seen here, the creator's reputation and my past experience with hypnosis. Looking forward to both as being able to add much with even just one or two applications that will make it worthwhile.
Smile
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" (the original F. Baum)
rjbullock
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of rjbullock
Interested in this effect and Aaron's other works but the website is down.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of aalexander
Yes, I'm having some host/domain problems. You can find Bridge Extended by going here, or find the full collection by going here. The public website is here. I hope to have this fixed today.
Gourmet
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of Gourmet
Quote:
On Apr 6, 2014, MatthewSims wrote:
I feel as though this thing needs its own special forum. It is genuinely limitless in terms of what is capable.

Having read "bridge extended" I think the same, more than ever.
I love this project Smile
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of aalexander
I'm happy to have a forum, though I'm entering a period of my life where I won't be spending a ton of time on a computer. I'd support a forum project if someone were interested and talented enough to start one. Though given the huge backlog of releases that I could be putting out in the next year or two, it might be a good thing to get into.

As it stands, I'm going to keep updating this document as it grows, and will continue to make that available to contributors. It won't be available to the interested public much longer, but it may make an appearance later on.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1311 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Aaron,

I was so thrilled to have my snippet of an idea included in your loose threads! I only wish I had crossed the bridge earlier. Love it! and it has already solved a few problems that I was looking for a solution for!

Robert C
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Natural Mystic
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
506 Posts

Profile of Natural Mystic
Aaron,

Would you be willing to conduct a workshop at some point in the future? If so, I'd gladly make a trip from afghanistan to attend.

Walter
"You never change the existing reality by
fighting it. Instead, create a new model that
makes the old one obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
You guys are going to be rocked by Bridge Extended...pun intended...the work in it is top notch!

-Jakob
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
498 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Quote:
On May 3, 2014, aalexander wrote:
I'm happy to have a forum, though I'm entering a period of my life where I won't be spending a ton of time on a computer. I'd support a forum project if someone were interested and talented enough to start one. Though given the huge backlog of releases that I could be putting out in the next year or two, it might be a good thing to get into.

As it stands, I'm going to keep updating this document as it grows, and will continue to make that available to contributors. It won't be available to the interested public much longer, but it may make an appearance later on.

Thanks so much, Aaron, for allowing me to contribute in a small fashion. As we've discussed, you have fostered something very special.

Please let me know if I can be of any help as Bridge Extended continues to grow, brother.

AH
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of aalexander
Congratulations again to everyone. Like I said at the outset, this was meant primarily as a collaborative project and not a wide release, and it has succeeded well beyond my goals and expectations. Bridge Extended is no longer publicly available, though contributors will still have access to the latest edition, which I continue to update. After discussion with some of the contributors, I think this may come back in a different form in the future, but if so that's still quite a ways off.

Anyone interested can still get the original Bridge, and is welcome to email me about further information on my upcoming book.

-Aaron.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bridge Extended - Contributors wanted, release date confirmed. (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL