The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reflections V2 Outlaw Effects (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dd123
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of dd123
At the risk of bringing up an old thread, I have just received my first purchase from outlaw effects, Reflections V2 and feel the need to post just to say.....wow! I have been studying this for a couple of hours and already feel more than confident to perform this. It is an incredible piece of work and I have no doubt it will blow people away. I also received Hotel by Ludovic Mignon, and Nothing But The Truth by Cameron Francis and these haven't even been opened yet as I keep re reading the method for Reflections to make sure I haven't missed anything as I am so stunned by it and keep thinking that there must be more to it! If this is reflective (see what I did there) of the quality and deviousness of Outlaw products then I feel I may be making some more purchases very soon! Stunning.
Taveren001
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
174 Posts

Profile of Taveren001
May I ask a question to anyone that currently owns and performs Reflections v2? I currently own Reflections (v1 hardback) and am wondering if there is a great enough improvement to v2 to warrant the expenditure of cash ? If it is, I would love to do purchase the new hardback. Anyway, thanks in advance for answering this question.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I have 4 Reflections and use to have the hard cover V2. I ended up just doing the original routine and not the added stuff. I like the LOOK of the hard cover but the people that I preformed Reflections for, never care if the book was a hard or soft cover. Now I just use the soft cover book.

Reflections is IMO the best book test because you are doing what you have told them you will do. The book fits the theme and appears to be real.

Ray
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
857 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
I have the soft cover Reflections and love fhe effect and workings, but as an owner of ASH, I have been interestedin purchasing the new v.2 hardbound Reflections because the hardbound covers basically match in color, stye, appearance and I think they complement each other.
My only hesitation is that I do not want to wait months for the v.2 hardbound to arrive once I purchase! Because it had been out of stock for so long and I missed it a few months ago when if was listed as "in stock", I asked Rick at OE and expressed my interest to purchase.
SEVERAL WEEKS ago I was told more v.2 hardbound would be in stock "in a couple of weeks". Not there yet!
Q.E.D....!
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
In contrast to Ray, I performer all of the effects as a sequence. That gives me a 'mini-set' that I pair with two other effects. I can do 20 minutes easily with this line up.

When I first got Reflections V2, I have never owned V1 for the record, I thought it was overly complicated and would be too obvious to the volunteer. I was wrong on both counts. This is my "book test" of choice for straight mentalism.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reflections V2 Outlaw Effects (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL