The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Morgan Strebler/ Peter Turner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1325 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
So me and Morgan Strebler have been talking and we have decided we are going to do a string of Masterclasses (workshops)/ Lectures. We have decided to start in Europe, but plan to hit Asia, Oz land/ New Zealand and America (plus other countries).

If you are interested in A) Hosting a workshop in your area (Contact your local club or private) B) Attending, let us know!

Watch this space for more details

Email

Morgan@morganstrebler.com

Pete x
Matt Chalk
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
166 Posts

Profile of Matt Chalk
So excited for this!
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2367 Posts

Profile of C.J.
The number of mentalists in "Oz land" is pretty low. I'd offer to host you, but you'd only get 3 or 4 people turn up in my city. But if you decided to try Sydney or Melbourne, I'd happily fly down to see you.
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
A Birthday Magician
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of A Birthday Magician
Brisbane Australia would welcome you both and I am sure you would get a big crowd being such esteemed performers. I am affiliated with the local magic club and workshop promoters...so if you need any help in that area contact me directly. I have a spare room and time on my hands during the week...hope to see you here.
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
222 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
I'm in Brisbane and would agree there wouldn't be a near a full house if you came here. Would happily fly to Sydney or Melbourne.

How many hands up from the south Australia guys?
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1493 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
I said it on facebook and I'll say it here: Come to Texas, preferably Austin or Houston. If ya come to Austin I'll BBQ for ya'll.
A Birthday Magician
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of A Birthday Magician
Hey Dave Nic it depends what you call a full house. Brisbane is starved on good quality lecturers....and these two guys are superstars...magic is off the dial in popularity...I average 10 shows per week and so do my colleagues....I bet we could fill up the Red Brick Hotel with these two guys. There's 3 guys just on this page who will see them...plus many other Brisbanites I am sure
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
This would be great if it came to Canada, what a workshop!
Twitter @darjames
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
222 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
If there are enough magicians willing to attend such an event then let's do this! Glen, your certainly more qualified than I to make such judgements. Add me to the list😃
p-n_junction
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of p-n_junction
Any chances you'll visit Russia?
Allan Kardek
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
195 Posts

Profile of Allan Kardek
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2014, Jamie D wrote:
This would be great if it came to Canada, what a workshop!

I second that motion!
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of Baguette
If you guys decided to come to Sydney it'd be great!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Morgan Strebler/ Peter Turner (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL