The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Review Request: Penguin Live Lecture Mentalism Series (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

emptysafe
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of emptysafe
I've watched Ian Rowland, Peter Turner, Marc Spelmann and Looch's Penguin Live. Everthing is just WOW! I think this would be the most valuable investment for $30, especially for Ian Rowland and Peter Turner.

Now I'm thinking about getting Bob Cassidy and Richard Osterlind, is it worth it?
And Richard Osterlind have 2 lecture there, get which one? How does their material relates to their workings, e.g. Artful Mentalism and the Sapphire Collection.
Could anyone review them? And what other Penguin Live would be great to watch next?

Thank you!
If you don't want to miss out what's happening on cafe & magic videos...check this:
http://magicdigest.herokuapp.com/
Athos
View Profile
Elite user
NADO - Mind reader
481 Posts

Profile of Athos
Colin's one is very good if you haven't watched it yet.
NADO
«How much of a gift it would be to really know what someone is thinking of?»
- Steeve Blanchet, news anchor, TVA
«Here is someone that truly uses his powers for good.»
- David Meclomesnil, weekend radio.
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Emptysafe, what material do you have from Cassidy and Osterlind? I probably would have gone with them first.
emptysafe
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of emptysafe
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2014, Jeff Wassom wrote:
Emptysafe, what material do you have from Cassidy and Osterlind? I probably would have gone with them first.

Well...not much. I just decide to buy Artful Mentalism Vol.2. I heard this is a very great book.
If you don't want to miss out what's happening on cafe & magic videos...check this:
http://magicdigest.herokuapp.com/
jstreiff
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of jstreiff
Both Cassidy and Osterlind material is well worth it. Seeing the masters at work is inspiring and instructional.
John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Review Request: Penguin Live Lecture Mentalism Series (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL