We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Drawing duplication (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
Hi guys. I'm not a newbie, just looking for a bit of advice?
I love drawing duplication effects, and at the minute I really like vernets psymbol deck, and a wallet/SU method for more casual situations.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good workable impromptu handling that you're using successfully?
Thanks in advance.
Kneill.
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
It's better if you ask questions like that in Inner Thoughts, a forum which isn't available to the public. In the meantime use the Search function in the top right part of the screen and type "impromptu drawing duplication" in quotes, or try it without quotes. Brace yourself for way too much information.

I'll PM you a thought or two to get you started.
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
JamesRMagic
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of JamesRMagic
Hello! Marc Spelmann has a good, impromptu drawing duplication on his recent download 'What Am I Thinking' available from Penguin.

It uses only a pen and some business cards and in my opinion is very fooling. Hope this helps.
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1477 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
There will be a business card DD on my next video release.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2014, Ben Blau wrote:
There will be a business card DD on my next video release.

I will love to see BB approach on the DD
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
Thanks guys. I thought I'd post here as I'm not fishing for methods, just published recommendations. But I will certainly do a search and check out the inner thoughts section.
Thanks again. Kneill.
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
860 Posts

Profile of boydy
Return of the White Dwarf-Bob Cassidy
Not exactly impromptu as you need the stuff on you but great.
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2014, boydy wrote:
Return of the White Dwarf-Bob Cassidy
Not exactly impromptu as you need the stuff on you but great.

I agree, I keep this in my wallet so it goes everywhere. Here's the way I look at it as far as impromptu goes as some might say, does it make sense to have an envelope on you? absolutely! I'm a performer, therefore It makes sense to come prepared as that's what I do. I feel the white dwarf is such a wonderfull tool to use and allows for so many different angles of presentation. There's so many methods to achieve your desired effect that even a simple piece if paper and pencil will do.
Twitter @darjames
psychomind
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of psychomind
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2014, JamesRMagic wrote:
Hello! Marc Spelmann has a good, impromptu drawing duplication on his recent download 'What Am I Thinking' available from Penguin.

It uses only a pen and some business cards and in my opinion is very fooling. Hope this helps.

Yap, Marc Spelmann has got a good drawing duplication on his recent download from Penguin and the lovely thing is that the download itself is about impromptu mentalism.
Syndrome
View Profile
Regular user
CANADIAN IMP
165 Posts

Profile of Syndrome
This thread might be a few months old, but for what it's worth - you can easily turn a CT into a DD.
Live well,
Laugh often,
Love always.

"Illusion is the first of all pleasures." -Voltaire (1694-1778)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Drawing duplication (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL