The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Last Magi-Whirl Convention from Ring 50 (DC)??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magringo
View Profile
Special user
Sad that all I have is a scant
576 Posts

Profile of magringo
This year's Magi-Whirl might be the last so magicians reading this note make the trip to attend this great lecture -- and do so before it's sold out
Register here. http://www.magi-whirl.org/index.php

How can you not make the trip to see all these super stars!!!!

JOHN TUDOR
Danny Orleans
Jan Rose
Eugene Burger
Eric Henning
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7353 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Wish I could make it. I think it is a shame to let it fall by the wayside but it is a lot of work to make it all happen.

It such a nice little convention with a good public show turnout.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
magringo
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of magringo
Thanks Richard ... yep -- it's hard to maintain the momentum when it's always the same handful of people that do all the work. It becomes more difficult when you can't even get some of the members to take a few fliers to pass around.
LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
444 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
This year's MagiWhirl was great. Hats off to all the Ring 50 leaders who put it together and to the great talent assembled under one roof for an evening and full day and second evening of magic lectures and performances. Also a big thanks to the dealers -- great to see Bob Sanders again, as I have every year for several years.

We had some of the top magicians in the country there, but as a children's magician, I'd be remiss if I didn't give a big shout out to Danny Orleans, who presented a very informative session on handling children's audiences. Yes, he showed some props, but the focus was on presenting magic to children and dealing with the problems we childrens magicians deal with on a regular basis. I'd already seen his DVD set on the subject, but hearing him reiterate the points in person was truly helpful.

As for whether this will be the last Magi-Whirl for a while, stay tuned...
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
magringo
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of magringo
It was a very fun convention... I only wished elmwood would have been among the dealers...but he had to go elsewhere. We'll try for an even better MW 2015! -- but we need more help in making things easier for those putting things together.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Last Magi-Whirl Convention from Ring 50 (DC)??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL