The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Heavy duty rolling bags by zuca (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magictim
View Profile
Veteran user
Fayetteville, Arkansas
396 Posts

Profile of magictim
I found these heavy duty rolling bags called the zuca sport. http://zuca.com/store/10001/10024/Solid-Inserts
The bag isn't the largest, but the frame is strong enough to sit/stand on, as well as strap other bags or my folding table to. The sport version has a double set of wheels to help it go up stairs and curbs. I don't know if anyone is using these or something similar to move your rigs around.
They are having a design contest that I entered with a playing card theme. http://www.zuca.com/control/contest?contestId=10000 My design is #13, "Royal Flush." If it wins they will add it to their designs available to purchase. Whether it wins or not, I think I'm going to get one to try it out to move my table, juggling, and balloon set up around when I work festivals and fairs.
Stperformer
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Stperformer
Seen these. Young girl figure skaters use them.

They warn absolutely not to stand on it because it's wheels will cause it to probably fly out from under you.

And at almost $200 per unit......I think I'll stick with my suitcase with wheels which works fine.

Nelson
BenJammin69
View Profile
New user
Baton Rouge, LA
7 Posts

Profile of BenJammin69
I use one along with the business backpack by Zuca. The pack slips onto the handle of the rolling bag and makes a great place for my set of linking rings. It also has lots of handy places to stash a lot of tricks. Good luck with the design contest - I just gave it a "Love It"
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Quentin
I met a street performer in Toronto a couple of years back who uses one. They are very well made and sturdy. Lots of pockets and compartments.

And as Nelson says, "Don't stand on them."
Stperformer
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Stperformer
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2014, Quentin wrote:
I met a street performer in Toronto a couple of years back who uses one.

Hmmmm....might be the same chap I saw with one. He was in Koln, Germany but said he also lived in Canada, did festivals there. Do you remember if he was any good???

Nelson
magictim
View Profile
Veteran user
Fayetteville, Arkansas
396 Posts

Profile of magictim
I saw the set up BenJammin69 uses in person. I was very impressed. Nelson, you are definitely right about not standing on them. It has a smaller footprint than I had imagined, but still being able to use it as a seat and stack other bags or gear on it is a plus.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Heavy duty rolling bags by zuca (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL