The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (263 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30..34..37..40..43..45~46~47 [Next]
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Before this thread gets closed I just want to PUBLICLY thank a secret someone.

Someone here saw my interest in TT and Atlas's work and thought it would be appropriate to buy me a copy. I don't know who it is or what they saw in me, but they thought I should be able to train track people.

This touched my heart so much. It meant/means the world to me. I've never seen such generosity, it is hard to find nowadays. This Mentalism community is a tightly knit, extremely kind and helpful community. From all the great pros to the hobbyist, they all have so much to give. And I'm thankful I can be part of it.

This being a gift will motivate me to learn it completely. Every time I'm ready to put the book down and give up, I'll think about this mysterious person some where, pick the book back up, and continue digging deeper.

Thanks again for this opportunity and thank you for the motivation and generosity.
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
565 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
The forum is going live starting TODAY!

I will be adding TT owners to the forum throughout this week.

I have to set up each user account manually and I have a "real job" during the day so it will take time.

Atlas sent me a list of the first TT owners.

Your username in the forum will be your first initial and your last name and your password will be a randomly generated 8-character password.

When your user account is created, you will automatically receive an email saying "Welcome to the Forum."

That email will include your username and password so SAVE it in a safe place.

The email also contains a link that you must click to activate your forum account.

As you can see, I'm trying to make this forum as secure as possible.

The only TT forum users with "regular" usernames are Atlas and me (SeattleSteve) because we are the admins.

I thought about letting TT owners pick their own usernames but that would be too much hassle.
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
565 Posts

By request, I have created a separate forum for "Non-English Speaking Train Tracking" so those of you working on developing TT in different languages have your own place to hang out.

I've already added 10 users to the forum. If your book is #1-50 you will be added today.

Keep in mind that I don't have a complete list of TT owners yet, so I'm missing some of the books between 1-50. I just wanted to give everyone an idea of when they will be added. I will post updates here as I have time.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Steve...you are a champion, sir!

Nathan
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
565 Posts

Atlas just told me that the book numbers I am missing are for TT owners who paid in person at the event this month and he took a handwritten receipt.

So if you are one of those TT owners, I will add you later this week when I get your info from Atlas.
Fattyownz
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Fattyownz
Hi Steve how will you get my email
Address ?

Thanks

James
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
565 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 22, 2014, Fattyownz wrote:
Hi Steve how will you get my email
Address ?

Thanks

James

Your email address is the one you used when you bought the book via PayPal.

If you are one of the people who bought the book in person, contact Atlas so he can add your email address to your purchase record.

Only verified book owners will be allowed into the forum.
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
590 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2014, Magic.Maddy wrote:

Someone here saw my interest in TT and Atlas's work and thought it would be appropriate to buy me a copy. I don't know who it is or what they saw in me, but they thought I should be able to train track people..

Hi Magic Maddy - I hate acts of generosity where I'm not the recipient, so I'm jealous, bitter and happy for you all the same time.

Here's hoping you didn't bypass Atlas' vetting procedure!

Best TT regards
Rolyan

Don't you just love Jeffry Archer, I know I do.
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
565 Posts

I have now added all the TT owners for books #1-50 that I have, Atlas only gave my 37 names so those of you that did not pay via PayPal, contact Atlas with your email address so we can add you to the forum.

I will work on adding the next 50 book owners tonight or tomorrow.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Thanks Steve.

Already registered Book #1.

Looking forward to receiving the book soon, though I already started learning this back in late May.

Thanks

Cant wait.

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
I am number 86 looking forward to getting access
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2014, Rolyan wrote:
Quote:

Someone here saw my interest in TT and Atlas's work and thought it would be appropriate to buy me a copy. I don't know who it is or what they saw in me, but they thought I should be able to train track people..

Hi Magic Maddy - I hate acts of generosity where I'm not the recipient, so I'm jealous, bitter and happy for you all the same time.

Here's hoping you didn't bypass Atlas' vetting procedure!

Best TT regards
Rolyan

Don't you just love Jeffry Archer, I know I do.

Oh believe me I didn't! The purchaser made sure I passed Atlas's test.

Atlas and I have chatted on a few occasions. He is always helpful and kind. So I knew him and he knew me at least a little Smile
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
565 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 22, 2014, Daren wrote:
I am number 86 looking forward to getting access

Daren, I just set you up.

Check your email.

Can't promise I can do this for everyone, I'm supposed to be working today. ;-)
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Ah great cheers!
CSArscott
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of CSArscott
Thanks Steve.

Number 37 registered, the journey has started see you down there.
Chris
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Thanks for putting all this work in seattle steve. Cant wait to get the book and forum sounds like a great resource.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
I am lucky 164! Which adds up to 11, which reduces to 2. What does that mean for my numo reading??? :o)
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Quote:

Atlas and I have chatted on a few occasions. He is always helpful and kind. So I knew him and he knew me at least a little Smile

Hi Maddy,

Yes, Atlas is helpful, kind, and generous as well. It was not easy for him to release his "baby" to our community. As I have said before, he is a man of integrity and principle and I'm privileged to have him as a friend and colleague.

Regards, Steve
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Well, I don't know if it is going to be the book of the year, but it is certainly the most beautifully designed book of the year.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Wait. What? You mean it's not book of the year?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (263 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30..34..37..40..43..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL