The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Finger mentalism (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
153 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
What gab means is something you can find in his Portugal Notes. He also has a nice principle and technique in Bigger Fish 2.
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of Baguette
Thanks for the reply guys! Sorry I might have sounded stupid.... oh well, I'm really delighted by your replies!
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
774 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
Have you experimented with psychological forces, as Dynamix said? The circle and triangle will remain my all time go to effect. Itcan be found in Banacheks PS1 and PS2.

Matthew
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2845 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Hey Jamie, thanks for mentioning The Jumping Pulse (in Suggestabilities). MatCult's reference to Bridge is also pertinent, Aaron's Bridge being his evolution of JP. Also, in PT's interview by Kennedy, he performs his number in the palm piece then describes the devious method.
Blackwood
View Profile
Special user
Mind-Play
528 Posts

Profile of Blackwood
The classic hypnosis tests of "magnetic fingers" and "light and heavy hands" can still amaze.
Doc Ben
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix, AZ
188 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
As I was reading the plethora of replies here, and the great number of them, ahem....I just had a thought, ....how about a pre-prepared billet or prediction slip concealed in an ex#&a fi#€ er, which then gets loaded (i.e. the entire prop and contents) dropped into a large envelope whereupon you then tip over and drop out the prediction slip or billet awhile holding onto the ex#£@ fin$€ r....?
Smile
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" (the original F. Baum)
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
361 Posts

Profile of TimonK
Hey there,

you might find something of interest in "AirWriter" by Bill Dekel and me Smile

Success & all the best,

T.
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I like to often blend with effects that actually don't need the fingers. I'll often do a 3 phrase opener where I ask someone to imagine my rubik cube is liquid paint. I ask them to think of a finger and touch that chosen finger to the top of the cube, whatever color they want (I'm not looking at this). Then I ask them to imagine writing their star sign in the air in that liquid paint, dripping off their finger.

I ask them to hold up their hand and feel each finger. I then nail the finger, the color, and the star sign. Pretty strong reactions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Finger mentalism (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL